The 6 Best Subscriptions To Regift This Holiday Season!
We Are All About Regifting From Subscription Boxes
Five of our favorite giftable brands are available right now!
We’ve all come to the realization that gifting may look a little different this holiday season. Not only will some of our most cherished holiday traditions require a bit of creativity to keep going, but, for some, in-person present shopping and even face-to-face gift exchanging might not feel like the best option. That’s why this year we’ve decided to let you in on a little secret: subscription box regifting. We’re serious! It’s our favorite way to shop for the gift recipients on our list for a few reasons. It’s amazing to have help selecting high-quality items, everything ships in one box at the same time, and, the big one, it’s quite cost-effective. We’re going to walk you through some of the most sought-after quarterly subscriptions and you’ll get to see for yourself why easy Christmas gifting with subscription boxes is the way to go. We’ve also paired each of the items that come in these boxes with our suggestions of who might make a great gift recipient!
Updated on 11/2/20 to add the Paper Source Winter 2020 box to the list, and on 11/12/20 to add a link to our Paper Source review.
Get the Most Out Of Your Subscription Box This Holiday Season:
The Box Cost: $49.99 per quarter. Sign up here!
COUPON: Use code MSA to $10 off your first box.
Ships to: The US and Canada.
When will it arrive? If you’re thinking about signing up for FabFitFun for the first time, you’ll want to order ASAP—boxes usually sell out quickly! Shipping Delay Notice: Due to COVID-19, members may experience shipping delays. Please expect up to 1 month for processing your order, plus an additional 7-10 business days for standard shipping.
If you’re already a Select Access or Seasonal subscriber, see the charts below to help with planning.
Not sure if Bill Date 1, 2, or 3 applies to you? Visit this page for an explanation.
About the box: FabFitFun is a quarterly lifestyle box that sends a curation of high-quality products for your home, your vanity, your wardrobe, and more. There’s a reason this box is so crazy popular among subscription addicts and influencers & celebrities alike: its full-size items from premium brands offer total life upgrades, and it’s seriously so much fun receiving them in a vibrant, artist-designed box each season.
How many giftable items come in the Winter 2020 box? 5 out of 8 total items, though with some additional stocking stuffer potential!
Here are our fave FabFitFun gift picks:
FabFitFun is filled with fabulous gift ideas, but we can’t get enough of these three. The set of kate spade earrings is an utterly classic duo—one that would be just as cherished by our grandmothers or mothers as it would by our friends and nieces.
The Lilly Pulitzer mug set makes us smile thinking of soul-filling conversation enjoyed with someone we love over coffee or tea. Maybe that person is in your pod and you’ll give this gift to make those mornings together extra-special, or maybe you’re doing video dates these days, in which case you may mail one and keep one!
For makeup-lovers, palettes are one way of feeling totally treated. Sometimes we treat ourselves, and other times it’s a thoughtful friend (that would be you in this case) who makes our dreamy eye wishes come true. The pinks, soft tones, and spicy accents of this Laura Geller eyeshadow palette are pure magic!
Expand the sections below to see a list of every option and for whom they’d make the perfect gift. FabFitFun offers lots of options for customization, so you’ll have a say in some of the items you’ll receive!
You can see pictures of all of the goodies included in our FabFitFun Winter 2020 spoiler post.
Customization Choice 1. All subscribers will be able to pick one of the following for their Winter Box:
- Vera Bradley CompactOrganizer, $50 – awesome for an aunt.
- UnHide Lil’ MarshmallowBlanket, $65 – would make a great Secret Santa gift.
- BOMSHBEE® SloaneChampagne Flutes (Set of 4), $51 – a classy staple for those who bought a new home this year.
- Summer & Rose Cozy Robe, $70 – any new mom would welcome this plush robe!
- LOLI Beauty™ Tea Seed Elixir, $42 – something special for your sister or bestie.
- kate spade new york Rise & Shine Stud Earrings (Set of 2), $68 – great for the person in your life who is a little luxe every day.
- Mobile White® Advanced Teeth Whitening Kit, $89.99 – might make for a fun partner gift.
Customization Choice 2. All subscribers will be able to pick one of the following for their Winter Box:
- Lilly PulitzerTM Ceramic Mugs (Set of 2), $42 – wouldn’t your cousin, sister, or friend just drool over these lovelies?
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet, $39 – a unique formula for a beauty-lover.
- Murad® Rapid Collagen InfusionTM, $78 – something special for the follower of skincare trends.
- Algenist Complete Renewal Eye Balm, $68 – a quality gift for a close friend or mom, or a lovely gift to self.
- Lucky Brand Solid Brushed Scarf, $65.50 – a great gender-neutral gift option for a family member, friend, or coworker.
- Impressions Vanity Company® LED Vanity Mirror, $45 – for the makeup maven who’s got an eye for detail.
Customization Choice 3. All subscribers will be able to pick one of the following for their Winter Box:
- ILIA Beauty Limitless Lash Mascara, $28 – this quality beauty product and the three options listed below it would be welcome by any beauty-lover (or great options to keep)!
- Laura Geller® Cinnamon + Spice Eyeshadow Palette, $45
- dr. brandt® skincare pores no more® PORE PURIFYING CLEANSER, $36
- dr. brandt® skincare POREDERMABRASION®, $58
- Lele Sadoughi Maroon Velvet Headband, $49 – as cute for the friend who’s growing out her bangs as it is for your college-age cousin.
Customization Choice 4. Annual subscribers will be able to pick one of the following for their Winter Box. (Seasonal subscribers will be surprised):
- kate spade new york Workout Socks (Set of 2 Pairs), $24 – for your workout buddy.
- MUK LUKS® Cabin Socks, $25 – a cute roommate gift, or perfect for a newly formed friendship.
- Voir Haircare Rhythm of the Rain Hair Masque & Scalp Detox, $28 – this and the two options listed below it would be perf for a sister, bestie, or to keep for yourself.
- TULA SKINCARE Rose Glow & Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm, $30
- Flight Mode Skincare High-Altitude Hydration Mask, $39
Customization Choice 5. Annual subscribers will be able to pick one of the following for their Winter Box. (Seasonal subscribers will be surprised):
- Beautaniq Beauty Guardian Angel Revitalising Eye Gels, $25 – for your roomie, paired with a planned-out home spa day.
- eparé® Cutting Board (Set of 4), $19.95 – a useful quarantine gift idea for the newfound home cook.
- dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Dry Shampoo Powder, $24 – now this is bestie gifting material!
We think whichever of the below three items arrives in your box would be great either as a fun stocking stuffer or to keep for yourself.
Item 6. FabFitFun will choose this item for the subscriber:
- Whish Lip Scrub in Vanilla Bean, $20
- Paradox Lucky Stars Blemish PatchesTM, $18
- B-Low The Belt Croc Card Case, $35
Item 7. FabFitFun will choose this item for the subscriber:
- Daily Concepts® Daily Facial Dry Brush, $20
- nOir Jewelry Ombre Leopard Scrunchies, $25
Item 8. FabFitFun will choose this item for the subscriber:
- Aesthetica Liquid Eyeliner, $21
- Londontown® Get Well Nail Recovery Treatment, $20
- Phase Zero Makeup Making Moves Blusher, $27.50
Value: The FabFitFun Winter 2020 box costs $49.99 and contains at least a $210.95 value, and up to $377.49.
Read our FabFitFun reviews for a peek at what’s been sent in past boxes.
The Box Cost: $99.99 per quarter. Sign up here!
COUPON: Use code MSA25 to save $25 off your first box!
Ships to: The US, Canada, the UK, and Australia.
When will it arrive? If you’re thinking about signing up for CURATEUR for the first time, you’ll want to order ASAP—boxes usually sell out quickly! Due to COVID-19, there are unforeseen shipping delays for the Fall Curation. Orders may be delayed. Once shipped, please allow up to 10 business days for delivery.
About the box: CURATEUR (formerly Box of Style) is a quarterly subscription by fashion icon Rachel Zoe. She and her team hand-curate over $400 worth of luxury items that span the categories of fashion, beauty, and lifestyle. What’s different about this subscription since its snazzy rebranding? Well, the focus is even more on luxury, infiltrating your space with incredible accessories, cruelty-free skincare scores, decor items, and more.
How many giftable items come in the box? 5 out of 5 total items.
Here is our favorite gift pick from CURATEUR:
Some may argue that the gorgeous berry-colored tote from this curation would make the best gift pick, but we think you should keep that beauty for yourself! If you can bear to part with this Eddie Borgo Supra Link Collar Necklace, you’ll be gracing the world’s most fortunate gift-receiver with a timeless-meets-modern piece that can be worn day-to-day and for elevated occasions alike. Really, what can’t this necklace do?
Expand the section below to see all the Fall CURATEUR items listed with our regift recipient suggestions:
This box sends four pre-selected items and one opportunity for customization. You can see pictures of all of the items in our CURATEUR Fall 2020 review.
- Rachel Zoe Collection Tote, $115 — an epic gift for anyone, though you might just have to keep it for yourself!
- Eddie Borgo Supra Link Collar Necklace, $350 — a timeless piece for your grandmother, your mother, sister, cousin, or friend.
- Form Control Marine Collagen Gel, $160 — a gem for any skincare-lover.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Glow in Perla, $25 — a splendid stocking stuffer.
- Eddie Borgo Supra Link Earrings, $195 OR Le Specs Neptune Bright Gold-Khaki Mono Sunglasses, $89 — options so you can customize for whoever you have in mind.
Value: The CURATEUR Fall 2020 box costs $99.99 and contains at least a $739 value, and up to $845 depending on your customization decision.
Read our CURATEUR (formerly Rachel Zoe Box of Style) reviews for a peek at what’s been sent in past boxes.
The Box Cost: $159 per quarter. Save with an annual subscription. Sign up here!
COUPON: Use code MSA to save $15 off your first box!
Ships to: The continental US for free ($20 to HI, AK, and US territories), Canada for $35, and worldwide for an additional cost.
When will it arrive? If you’re thinking about signing up for BREO Box for the first time, order by 10/30/20 to receive the Fall box. New subscriber boxes ship immediately (on the nearest Tuesday or Friday).
About the box: BREO Box ships a quarterly crate filled with 6-9 luxury gadgets, neat accessories, and the latest tech products. This subscription sticks to mostly notable brands, so some of the items you’re sent may be familiar (and pined for), while others might introduce you to concepts and companies you’ve never heard of—but will now be a lifelong fan of!
How many giftable items come in the box? 7 out of 8 total items.
Here are our top gift picks from BREO Box:
Hunkering down for the holidays might sound cozy for some, but for others it could call for a little sunshine…and maybe that sunshine comes by way of a special delivery from you! “Happy lamps” are a clinically proven way to boost one’s mood and energy levels, even if just by a bit, and we’re fans of this Freshetech Light Therapy one from BREO Box.
As for the classic YETI Rambler mug: this is the ultimate campfire (or backyard fire pit) must-have. It’ll keep coffee hot, beer cold, and spirits high when paired with your giftee’s softest flannel and snuggliest blanket.
Expand the section below to view a full list with our recommended gift ideas:
You can see pictures of all of the items in our BREO Box Fall 2020 review.
- Freshetech Light Therapy Lamp, $59 — for the friend or family member who’s biding their time ’til the summer sun returns.
- YETI Rambler Mug, $24.99 — for the parent of youngsters who shouldn’t have to settle for cold coffee.
- OXO Good Grips Sweep & Swipe Laptop Cleaner, $9.99 — for the hard worker who’s also a desk-eater.
- OXO Good Grips Punctual Egg Timer with Piercer, $19.99 — a White Elephant idea that’s actually useful!
- Tooletries Reusable Hook Tile, $9 — a great add-on gift for a dad or brother.
- Tooletries GoBrush, $18 — for the camper or traveler in your life.
- Trip Wipes Foaming Hand Wash, about $10 — anyone would welcome this stocking stuffer.
Here’s an additional box item that you might want to keep for yourself:
- Smart Loq, $69
Value: The BREO Box Fall 2020 box costs $159 and contains a value of about $220. We calculate the most giftable items in this box to value about $161.
Read our BREO Box reviews for a peek at what’s been sent in past boxes.
The Box Cost: $54.95 per quarter, or $49.95 per box with an annual subscription. Sign up here!
Ships to: The continental US for free, Hawaii, Alaska, all US territories (including Guam) & Canada for $7.95.
When will it arrive? If you’re thinking about signing up for CAUSEBOX for the first time, you’ll want to order ASAP—boxes usually sell out quickly! If you join today, your first CAUSEBOX will be the Fall Welcome Box, which will begin shipping in late October, on a rolling basis, and will arrive in early November.
About the box: CAUSEBOX is a quarterly subscription that will fill your home with great handmade goods, and fill your heart with warm fuzzies. Every item in the box is chosen with intention—think natural beauty products, fair trade gifts, artisan-made goods, brands that give back, and more. It’s the best way to show your self a little love, but it’s also full of items that would make beautiful gifts if you want to spread the “good” around.
How many giftable items come in the box? 7 out of 7 total items.
Here are our top three gift picks from CAUSEBOX:
Clean beauty lovers everywhere are having their lives changed by this PMD Clean device. Using gentle bristles and micro vibrations, this device cleans, lifts, tones, and smooths at once. We can think of so many friends and family members who would cherish this gift!
Stuck on a Secret Santa gift, anyone? You can’t go wrong with a kitchen and serving set that’s simple and functional. Even if your uncle or coworker doesn’t strike you as the cooking type, they’re sure to find everyday use in this eco-friendly bamboo prepping and serving trio.
What is it about this vegan tote that feels incomparably chic? The smooth finish, unique notch, and incredible colors are all adding up to make this PIXIE MOOD Ali Tote feel like one of the top items to regift to be used as a carry-on, everyday carryall, or laptop bag.
Expand the section below to learn more about all of the CAUSEBOX Welcome Box items and our regift recipient suggestions:
You can see pictures of all of the items in our CAUSEBOX Fall 2020 Welcome Box spoilers post.
All 3 of the following items will be sent in every CAUSEBOX Fall Welcome box:
- WAY OF WILL Brightening Face Serum, $37.50 — one of those wowing stocking stuffers that packs a punch.
- S’WELL 17 oz. Insulated Bottle, $35 — great for anyone, especially your fitness-loving friend or the new mom in your life.
- PMD Clean (annual members can select color), $99 — ideal for the clean beauty fanatic who loves trying new skincare technology.
Choice 1. All subscribers will receive one of the following for their Fall box. Annual members get to select their preference; all other members will have their item chosen by CAUSEBOX:
- THE GREEN CO. Set of 10 Reusable Facial Rounds, $10 — this and the below item make for a small but thoughtful gift for the sustainably minded.
- ALTCOOKING HUB Silicone Food Cover Set, $8
- TRIBE ALIVE Criss Cross Cuff, $42 — a pretty piece for a cousin or niece.
- VOLIM Love Scrub, $56 — a skin-loving gift to self or a friend.
Choice 2. All subscribers will receive one of the following for their Fall box. Annual members get to select their preference; all other members will have their item chosen by CAUSEBOX:
- MIRA Stainless Steel Nesting Containers, $19.95 — a little food storage upgrade for that coworker you often meet in the office café!
- CORE BAMBOO Bamboo Serve Set, $35 — a super-versatile gift option for the person who has everything.
Choice 3. All subscribers will receive one of the following for their Fall box. Annual members get to select their preference; all other members will have their item chosen by CAUSEBOX:
- PIXIE MOOD Ali Tote, $70 — we can’t think of a single woman who wouldn’t welcome this tote!
- PEPPER + VETIVER Nesting Bowls, $49 — a peaceful set for the soup connoisseur or cereal-lover in your life.
Value: The CAUSEBOX Fall 2020 Welcome Box costs $54.95 per quarter ($49.95 per box with an annual subscription, which allows you to make customization selections) and contains at least a $110 value, and up to $260 depending on your customization decisions.
Read our CAUSEBOX reviews for a peek at what’s been sent in past boxes.
The Box Cost: $50 per quarter. Save with an annual subscription. Sign up here!
COUPON: Expiring Soon! Free GWP for new members who sign up for the fall box. Receive Saxx boxer briefs and bombas socks. No coupon needed - just use this link.
Ships to: The US (including Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico) for free.
When will it arrive? If you’re thinking about signing up for GQ Best Stuff Box for the first time, you’ll want to order ASAP—boxes usually sell out quickly! If you order now, your box should ship at the end of November. Your first box will ship no later than 30 business days after signing up during the quarter’s sales period.
About the box: The GQ Best Stuff Box is a quarterly box that may be marketed to men, but the ladies on our team also love a lot of their offerings! Each box is curated by a different GQ editor who really knows his stuff (and has great taste). You can expect home accessories, grooming products, electronics, and more, always with a value of at least $200.
How many giftable items come in the box? 8 out of 12 total items.
Here’s our top gift pick from the GQ Best Stuff Box:
Why is this Riley Home Chunky Knit Throw our top gift pick from this box? Well, since everyone is spending so much more time at home these days, a home decor item is a more useful gift than ever before. We are loving the neutral, versatile color that would work well in any space, the cozy vibes for the chilly season ahead, and the fact that it’s machine washable. Now the question is who the lucky recipient will be!
Expand the section below to read our list of what you can expect to find inside the box + our recommendations for how to gift it:
You can see pictures of all of the items in our GQ Best Stuff Box Winter 2020 Spoilers post.
- Riley Home Chunky Knit Throw, $79 — this cozy blanket would make a welcome gift for anyone at all!
- Headspace 2-Month Subscription, $25.98 — an awesome gift to self, or a thoughtful idea for the hard worker.
- Rains Dopp Kit, $34 — a sleek dad gift, or a good pick for someone who travels for work.
- Best Self Co. Impact Deck, $15 — for the most motivated person in your life, or something to stuff in your own stocking.
- SheaMoisture Coconut Soap, $4.99 — a nice add-on for a sibling or friend.
- Lapcos Sheet Masks (two per box), $6 — a versatile gift for any skincare lover (of any gender!), or keep them for yourself.
- Cliff Original Calming Oil, $14.99 — for anyone who appreciates a splendid scent and a soothing experience.
- Vital Performance PRE + RECOVER Supplements, $39.99 — for the committed fitness-lover—maybe that’s you!
Here are additional box items that you might want to keep for yourself:
- Pintrill Custom GQ Enamel Pin, estimated value $6
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, $59
- Cocofloss 32-yd Delicious Mint, $8
- Schmidt’s Natural Deodorant, $8.99
Value: The GQ Best Stuff Winter 2020 box costs $50 and contains a value of about $300. We calculate our top picks for the most giftable items in this box to value about $220.
Read our GQ Best Stuff reviews for a peek at what’s been sent in past boxes.
The Box Cost: $49.95 per quarter (a minimum one-year commitment required, paid in quarterly installments). Sign up here!
Ships to: The contiguous US, for free.
When will it arrive? Boxes are shipping now! Each box is limited edition, so order ASAP.
About the box: The Paper Source Lifestyle Box is a quarterly subscription that sends at least one gorgeous stationery-themed set, surrounded by home and personal care goods to set the tone. Think lotions, candles, books, and teas—all items that are as splendid to savor yourself as they are to bundle up as curated gifts. Expect 10+ items in each box, all from familiar home brands.
How many giftable items come in the box? 13 out of 13 total items, but we recommend grouping them into 3 bundles for gifting.
Here is our favorite gift pick from Paper Source:
This lifestyle box is typically filled with a spread of items that may be small, but they’re always sweet. For Winter 2020, the Paper Source Lifestyle Box’s info card divides its items up into three categories: Indulge, Live, and Luxuriate, and we love the idea of taking their lead for gifting groupings. Our top pick includes a cook book filled with breakfast recipes to make winter brunches at home feel special, plus a beautiful corkscrew for preparing spiced sangrias after your gift recipient has enjoyed their morning tea!
Expand the section below to see all the Winter Paper Source items listed with our regift recipient suggestions:
Our Paper Source Winter 2020 review is coming soon! Keep an eye out for its launch to see pictures of all of the items in the box.
“Indulge” bundle — brilliant for the childhood friend or college roommate with whom you’ve shared endless early mornings and late nights.
- Baking For Breakfast Cookbook, $12.95
- Wine Opener & Corkscrew, $16
- Tea Forte Tea Tasting Set, $2
“Live” bundle — for the coworker you couldn’t live without, so she can spruce up her work from home station.
- Cozy Pom Slippers, $16.95
- Prism Candle, $19
- Market Tote, $8
- Rifle Paper Co. Notepad, $8
- Velvet Scrunchie, $4
“Luxuriate” bundle — for your daughter, complete with a planned stay-home spa date; or for a neighbor or friend!
- Sculpting Tech Neck Face Mask, $7
- Steaming Facial Mask, $6
- Caffeine Body Mask Treatment, $7
- “Be Calm” CBD Body Patch, $12
- L’Occitane Almond Hand Cream, $24
Read our Paper Source Box reviews for a peek at what’s been sent in past boxes.
Value: The Paper Source Lifestyle Box Winter 2020 box costs $49.95 and contains a $142.90 value.
Read our Paper Source Lifestyle Box reviews for a peek at what’s been sent in past boxes.
Do you subscribe to any of the subscription boxes listed above? Who do you have in mind for some of the items inside?
If you enjoyed this round-up, check out our 2020 Holiday Gift Guide for the best subscription box gifts for everyone on your list!