Clothing Subscription Boxes
Clothing subscriptions, styling services, and rental programs promise to take the hassle (and even the cost) out of updating your wardrobe. But do they work? And which plan is right for you? Check out our in-depth unboxings, tips, and monthly reviews to find the perfect box for your style and budget.
Find the right type of clothing subscription for you.
Once you find a clothing subscription that fits your style, make sure it fits your needs, too. Most clothing subscriptions work in one of three ways, which appeal to different shopping styles. Here’s what you need to know about each one:
- Help filling a specific need in your wardrobe.
- A complete wardrobe revamp.
- Clothes that reflect your unique style.
- Advice on what works for your body type.
- Styling tips for trying the latest trends.
- Flexibility with returns and exchanges (pay only for what you keep).
If you want:
Let a stylist do the shopping for you! These services are best for discovering new brands and trends, helping you find items to fit specific needs (like special occasions or life events), and helping you feel confident about what's in your closet.
Browse personal styling box reviews below.
- A look for a special event.
- To try a lot of trends without a big price tag.
- To experiment with new styles and find what works best for you.
- A short-term wardrobe boost for travel, maternity, or job hunting.
- Someone else to do the dry cleaning for you.
If you want:
Try new trends and experiment with your style, without the commitment. Get access to a library of like-new looks that you can rent for less than they'd cost at retail. (Not to mention the time you'll save on laundry.)
Browse rental box reviews below or checkout our list of Everything You Need to Know About Clothing Rentals.
- Basics on a regular basis.
- Clothing plus lifestyle goodies, like beauty products and accessories.
- The option to choose items yourself, or skip a month.
- Surprises or expert curation.
- The best value.
If you want
While these subscriptions don't offer the same level of customized service as a personal stylist, they do typically offer either the ability for you to pick your items yourself each month, or a better value when you let them pick for you.
Browse membership plans and curated subscription boxes below.
Reviews by Brand
To browse reviews by most recent date, please visit this page and filter by Clothing.
Filter by  (0) Show more
women, personal styling, plus sizes, maternity, petite, business, casual, evening, everyday, on demand
Rachel Zoe Box of Style
women, subscription, accessories, casual, quarterly
Style Plan by Frank And Oak for Women
women, membership, casual, everyday, monthly
Style Plan by Frank And Oak for Men
men, membership, casual, everyday, monthly
men, subscription, casual, everyday, monthly, quarterly
women, rental, plus sizes, business, casual, everyday, monthly