Every few months Target launches a beauty box, and it sells out very quickly. (This box is currently sold out).
If you want to make sure you don’t miss out on the next Target Beauty Box, make sure to sign up for the My Subscription Addiction daily newsletter!
My Subscription Addiction paid for this box. (Check out the review process post to learn more about how we review boxes).
The Box: Target Beauty box
The Cost: $7
- CoverGirl Super Sizer Mascara by Lashblast (Full Size)
- Get up to 400% fuller lashes with the unique load and comb brush.
- Hair Food Moisturizing Mask (Full Size)
- This deep-cleansing mask removes dulling residues to reveal luster and shine.
- Fekkai Pré-Soleil Hair Mist
- A pre-sun spray that helps protect your hair from sun damage while also boosting shine.
- Olay Active Botanicals Moisturizing Toner
- This non-drying toner removes excess dirt and oil, leaving your skin soft and fresh.
- Olay Active Botanicals Day Lotion
- A lightweight formula with hydra-complex and snow mushroom that hydrates your skin for up to 24 hours.
- Crest 3D Whitestrips 1hr Express
- These non-slip strips are packed with enamel-safe whitening agents to remove years of stains.
Each box comes with an info card and a Target coupon good for $3 off a beauty department purchase of $15 or more.
Clairol Hair Food Moisturizing Mask - FULL SIZE! Value $12
I was most excited to try this item when the box was released - there were so many comments from readers who love this mask! I tried it out last night in the shower (you have to put it on damp hair, then rinse out). I couldn't find specific time instructions on the bottle, but searching online it looked like 3-5 minutes should do it. My hair definitely felt softer after using it - I don't think I noticed any difference in shine though.
Fekkai Soleil Hair Mist – 1.7 oz Value $6.80
I actually received this in a previous Target Beauty Box as well! I like the formula and the scent, so I'm happy to have more!
Crest 3D Whitestrips 1hr Express - 1 Upper and 1 Lower Strip Value $11.25
I thought this was a small sample at first glance, but the full-size version contains only 4 sets of strips, so this is actually a substantial sample! Hopefully just one set of strips will get me results!
CoverGirl Super Sizer Mascara by Lashblast in Very Black - FULL SIZE! Value $6
This is the best drugstore mascara I've tried in a while. The formula immediately gave me length and volume - no need for extra coats unless you want even more length and volume! I've been wearing it all day without any smudges or flakes either!
Olay Active Botanicals Day Lotion - .6 oz Value $3.60
Olay Active Botanicals Moisturizing Toner - .6 oz Value $1.80
I'm not a fan of the fragrance in these samples. (I'm really particular about scents in skincare products). Fortunately, they are the smallest samples in the box, so no big loss there!
Verdict: Target Beauty Boxes are always a win for me. This time my favorite discovery is the mascara, but I'll use almost every single item. And the value is about $41 - pretty amazing for a $7 box!
What do you think of the latest Target Beauty Box? What was your favorite product?