Meal kit subscriptions are a great way to jazz up your dinner plans, simplify meal prep, and enjoy chef-designed recipes in the comfort of your own home. But with so many different options available, it can be tricky to decide which boxes are right for you. Today, I'll outline what’s on the weekly menu at Home Chef, HelloFresh, Sprinly, Factor, Green Chef, Purple Carrot, Gobble, and EveryPlate, so you can focus on the recipes that look extra scrumptious. Eager to skip your next trip to the grocery store? Let's dive in and see what delicious offerings are on the menu next week.
Want to browse all available meal kits? Need help picking the best meal kit for you? Visit our Meal Box Subscription Directory.
What's on the Menu the Week of January 30th?
...or continue reading below.
About this Meal Kit: HelloFresh offers quality pre-portioned ingredients and easy-to-follow recipes that you can choose week by week. Their plans include Veggie, Meat & Veggie, Low-Calorie, and Family-Friendly, and their menu rotates weekly.
The Cost: Subscriptions cost between $8.74-$9.99 per serving depending on your plan, plus shipping. Sign up here!
Ships to: The U.S.
Order Cutoff: Menu selections and changes need to be made by 11.59 pm PST 5 days prior to your next scheduled delivery.
- Fully Loaded Pork Taquitos with Pico de Gallo, Creamy Guacamole & Hot Sauce
- Mezze Salad with Spiced Pork Patties with Red Pepper Hummus, Feta & Creamy Dressing
- One-Pot Beef & Black Bean Soup with the Works
- One-Pot Mexicali Black Bean Soup with the Works
- One-Pot Organic Beef & Black Bean Soup with the Works
- Crispy Buffalo-Spiced Chicken with Blue Cheese Sauce, Scallion Mashed Potatoes & Carrots
- Melty Monterey Jack Burgers with Onion Jam, Garlic Mayo & Crispy Potato Wedges
- One-Pan Santa Fe Pork Taquitos with Monterey Jack & Cilantro Slaw
- Pork Bulgogi Bowls with Carrots, Pickled Cucumber & Sriracha Crema
- Stuffed Meatball Rigatoni Bake with a Parmesan & Panko Crust
- Hoisin Honey Chicken with Green Beans & Jasmine Rice
- Zucchini & Tomato Flatbreads with Lemon Ricotta, Fresh Parsley, Honey & Chili Flakes
- Honey Thyme Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Potatoes & Broccoli
- Creamy Lemon Spinach Ricotta Ravioli with Bell Peppers & Parmesan
- Apricot, Almond & Chickpea Tagine with Zucchini, Basmati Rice & Chermoula
- Steak au Poivre & Garlic Herb Shrimp with Garlic Bread & Lemony Green Beans
- Pecan-Crusted Salmon with an Apple-Studded Salad & Thyme-Roasted Potatoes
- One-Pot Chicken Sausage & Kale Soup with Couscous & Garlic Ciabatta Toasts
- Lemon-Ricotta Dutch Baby with Pears & Maple Creme Fraiche
- Cherry Ancho Chicken with Pistachio rice & Roasted Asparagus
- Shroom ‘n’ Swiss Pork Burgers with Potato Wedges & Creamy Honey Dijon Dipper
- Alpine Mushroom & Swiss Panini with Potato Wedges & Garlic Aioli
- Southwest-Stuffed Green Peppers with Quinoa & Corn
- Creamy Dreamy Potato Mushroom Soup with Peas, Thyme & Ciabatta Croutons
- One-Pan Chicken Fajita Lettuce Wraps with Monterey Jack Cheese, Blue Corn Tortilla Chips & Lime Crema
- Za’atar-Crusted Grilling Cheese with Sumac-Spiced Zucchini & Onions over Couscous
- Crispy Chicken & Bacon Alfredo with Spinach, Parmesan & Chives
- Homestyle Turkey & Biscuit Pot Pie with Carrots, Celery & Fresh Thyme
- One-Pot Spicy Vegan Curry Stir-Fry with Noodles, Cilantro & Peanuts
- Creamy Dijon Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes & Broccoli
- Sweet Potato Fajitas with Pepper Jack, Pickled Jalapeno & Lime Crema
- Burrata Pesto Sandwiches with Zucchini, Tomato & Balsamic Glaze
- Chicken & Kale Harvest Salad with Apple & Honey Dijon Dressing
- Fresh Mozz & Prosciutto Lunchbox with Balsamic Drizzle & Cashew Cranberry Trail Mix
- Beef with Cheddar-Gouda Fondue with Asparagus, Fingerling Potatoes, Apples & Baguette
- Mexican Street Corn Pasta with Bell Peppers, Jalapeno & Pepper Jack
- Spiced Pork Chops & Tomato Quinoa Salad with Lime Crema & Cilantro Sauce
- Rigatoni with Vegan Mushroom Ragu with Garlic, Rosemary & Parsley
- Sesame-Garlic Chicken & Kale Salad with Charred Snap Peas & Yum Yum Sauce
- Balsamic-Glazed Pork Meatloaves with Thyme Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Sweet Potato Jam
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi with Spaghetti & Roasted Broccoli
- Meatballs & Creamy Onion Gravy with Charred Peas & Mashed Potatoes
- Crispy Buffalo-Spiced Chicken with Blue Cheese Sauce, Scallion Mashed Potatoes & Braised Carrots
- Melty Monterey Jack Burgers with Onion Jam, Garlic Mayo & Roasted Broccoli
- One-Pan Santa Fe Beef Tacos with Monterey Jack & Cilantro Slaw
- Pork Bulgogi Bowls with Pickled Cucumber, Cauli Rice & Sriracha Crema
- Hoisin Honey Chicken with Green Beans & Cauliflower Rice
- Honey Thyme Chicken with Roasted Potatoes & Broccoli
- Chicken & Spinach Ricotta Ravioli with Bell Peppers & Parmesan
- Chicken, Apricot & Chickpea Tagine with Zucchini, Basmati Rice & Chermoula
- Chicken, Zucchini & Tomato Flatbreads with Lemon Ricotta, Fresh Parsley, Honey & Chili Flakes
- Alpine Mushroom, Bacon & Swiss Panini with Potato Wedges & Garlic Aioli
- Southwest Beef-Stuffed Green Peppers with Quinoa & Corn
- Chicken & Potato Mushroom Soup with Peas, Thyme & Ciabatta Croutons
- One-Pot Spicy Chicken Curry Stir-Fry with Noodles, Cilantro & Peanuts
- Rigatoni with Chicken & Mushroom Ragu with Garlic, Rosemary & Parsley
- One-Pan Santa Fe Organic Beef Tacos with Monterey Jack & Cilantro Slaw
- Honey Thyme Organic Chicken with Roasted Potatoes & Broccoli
- Shrimp & Spinach Ricotta Ravioli with Bell Pepper & Parmesan
- Turkey, Apricot & Chickpea Tagine with Zucchini, Basmati Rice & Chermoula
- Southwest Turkey-Stuffed Green Peppers with Quinoa & Corn
- Chicken Sausage & Potato Mushroom Soup with Peas, Thyme & Ciabatta Croutons
- One-Pot Spicy Shrimp Curry Stir-Fry with Noodles, Cilantro & Peanuts
- Mexican Corn & Organic Chicken Pasta with Bell Peppers, Jalapeno & Pepper Jack
- Spiced Chicken & Tomato Quinoa Salad with Lime Crema & Cilantro Sauce
- Rigatoni with Chicken Sausage & Mushroom Ragu with Garlic, Rosemary & Parsley
- Fully Loaded Organic Beef Taquitos with Pico de Gallo, Creamy Guacamole & Hot Sauce
What's your top pick?
2. Home Chef
About this Meal Kit: Home Chef is a meal kit subscription that delivers a weekly box of the pre-portioned ingredients needed to make two to six meals that feed two, four, or six people. Recipe cards are easy to follow, and meals can be made in about 30 minutes. For those with dietary restrictions, Home Chef points out recipes that are calorie-conscious, carb-conscious, and vegetarian. Picky about your protein? Most meals allow you to customize whether recipes include chicken, steak, or seafood; some recipes can even be made vegetarian-friendly by opting for Impossible (meatless) meat!
Cost: Meals start at $6.99 per serving depending on the current menu options. Sign up here!
Ships to: 90% of the U.S. (You can check to see if Home Chef delivers to your zip code here.) Shipping is $7.99 for most orders. If you order their smallest package (two meals for two people), shipping is $13.99.
Order cutoff: Be sure to finalize your menu selections before 12pm (CST) on the Friday prior to your scheduled delivery day.
Here’s what’s on the Home Chef menu next week:
For those looking for quick meals with minimal prep, Home Chef is offering these Easy Prep Meal Kits:
- Elotes Beef Burger with Guacamole & Fries
- Cherry Balsamic-Glazed Salmon with Asiago Potatoes & Brussels Sprouts
- NY Strip Steak & Blue Cheese Cream with Roasted Potatoes & Broccolini
- Chicken & Cheese Flautas with Pico de Gallo
- Churrasco Steak Strip Farfalle with Fontina Cream Sauce
- Hot Honey Crispy Chicken with Sweet Dijon Brussels Sprouts
- Chesapeake-Style Shrimp Pot Pie with Puff Pastry Crust
- Sofrito Turkey Stuffed Peppers with Corn & Mozzarella
- Pineapple & Pork Katsu with Luau-Style Rice
- Butternut Squash & Prosciutto Risotto with Crispy Sage
- Maui-Style Pork Tostadas with Ginger-Garlic Crema & red Pepper
- Baked French Onion Puree with Cremini Mushrooms
- Cheddar Apple Pork Meatballs with Roasted Potatoes & Green Beans
- Loaded Potato Chicken Breast with Green Beans
- Sliced Beef Skillet Enchiladas with Queso Sauce
- Sun-Dried Tomato Shrimp Pasta with Feta & Dill
- Beef Sandwich with Caramelized Onions & Seasoned Potatoes
- Southwest-Style Turkey Chili with Cheddar-Jack Cheese & Sour Cream
- Apple Cider Chicken with Zucchini & Corn
- Brisket Fajita Bowl with Rice & Beans
- Cheesy Tex-Mex Style Chicken Pasta with Cheddar Jack & Poblano
- Chili Cheese Beef Tri-Tip Tacos with Tortilla Strips
- Panko-Crusted Pork Medallions with Dill Buttered Carrots & Potatoes
- BBQ Shrimp Tacos with Jalapeno Ranch Slaw
- Green Chili Fiesta Chicken with Butternut Squash & Peppers
- Queso Fundido Beef Meatballs with Lime Rice
- Lemony Italian Sausage Penne with Parmesan Cheese
Ready to sign up? Make sure to use our coupon code to score some free meals!
3. Green Chef
About this Meal Kit: Green Chef designs flavorful, healthy recipes that are built around fresh, sustainable, organic ingredients. Recipes are designed with amateur cooks in mind, and Green Chef offers several different meal plans to suit a variety of lifestyles: Keto + Paleo, Balanced Living, and Plant-Powered. (Note that the Keto + Paleo meal plan is certified gluten-free through the Gluten Intolerance Group’s Gluten-Free Food Service program. Visit Green Chef's FAQ section to learn more about this certification.) Regardless of which meals you pick, you can rest assured that, whenever possible, everything you receive will be GMO-free, USDA certified organic, and sustainably sourced!
The Cost: $11.49-$12.99 per meal, depending on your preferences. Sign up here!
Ships to: Most of the contiguous U.S.
Order cutoff: Menu selections and order changes must be made by 11:59 pm EST, 7 days before your delivery day.
Here's what's on the Green Chef Menu next week:
- Southwest Turkey Stuffed Peppers with Cauliflower Rice, Monterey Jack Cheese & Spicy Crema
- Spicy Sesame Shrimp with Broccoli Stir-Fry, Cashews, Spicy Ginger-Lime Aioli
- Pork Chops with Tomato Caper Sauce with Green Beans, Carrots, Roasted Red Peppers & Almonds
- Ranch Steak & Kale Salad with Mushrooms, Dates, Parmesan & Creamy Balsamic Dressing
- One-Pot Tuscan Chicken Soup with Zucchini, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Parmesan, Parsley & Almonds
- Southwest Chimichurri Pork Tenderloins with Butternut Squash, Bell Peppers, Kale, Pepitas & Pickled Onions
- Italian-Style Surf & Turf with Creamy Kale with Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Mushrooms, Hazelnuts
- Thai Coconut Chicken Soup with Carrots, Red Bell Peppers, Shiitakes & Black Sesame Seeds
- Beef Tenderloin with Tomato Shallot Sauce with Sauteed Green Beans, Parmesan-Crusted Squash
- Pineapple Teriyaki Salmon with Broccoli, Bell Pepper Carrot Stir-Fry & Cashews
- Chicken Salad with Red Pepper Relish with Kale, Butternut Squash, Almonds & Lemon Aioli
- Cheesy Ground Beef Melts with Roasted Red Potato Wedges & Lemon Aioli
- Teriyaki Pork Fried Rice with Edamame, Carrots, Onions, Tamari Sauce, Fried Eggs & Peanuts
- Chicken & White Bean Soup with Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream, Cholula Sauce & Tortilla Chips
- Barramundi with Chipotle-Lime Aioli with Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Cabbage Slaw with Mangos
About this Meal Kit: Sprinly sends organic, plant-based meals that are ready to eat in three minutes or less. They advertise honestly healthy, nutritionist-approved meals that are prepared fresh and delivered to your door each week. Just choose your favorite dishes from their weekly menu and follow simple directions to heat and serve your meal within minutes. Meals come in eco-friendly packaging that is safe for the microwave, oven, and freezer and is 100% recyclable. Their flexible plan allows you to pause or skip weeks as often as you'd like. Looking to eat healthier but don't have a lot of time to cook? Sprinly could be the subscription for you.
The Cost: Choose six meals per week for $109.00, 12 meals per week for $199.00, or 18 meals per week for $289.00. All plans include free delivery. Sign up here!
Ships to: The U.S. East Coast, Midwest, and South. Check here to see if Sprinly delivers to you.
Order Cutoff: Menu selections and changes need to be made by Tuesday at 11:59 pm EST.
Here’s what’s on Sprinly's menu next week:
- Peanut Soba Noodles with Tofu & Broccoli
- Mushroom & Lentil Burger with Ranch Salad
- Enchilada Casserole with Queso & a Chipotle Salad
- Citrus Detox Salad with Beets & Fresh Oranges
- Coconut Kale & Quinoa Antioxidant Salad with Hemp Seeds & Apple Balsamic
- Pasta Marinara with Superfood Veggie Balls
What do you think about the menu this week? Did any of these Sprinly recipes catch your eye?
About this Meal Kit: This meal-delivery service sends dishes that are already cooked, so rather than unpacking ingredients for a meal you make yourself, all you have to do is pop 'em in the microwave for 5 minutes or less. Factor ingredients include grass-fed meats with no antibiotics or hormones, and organic and non-GMO produce. Meals options include keto, plant-based, low-carb, and/or low-calorie.
The Cost: Starting at $15.00/meal for 4 meals/week. Save with longer subscriptions. Subscribe here!
ACTIVE DEAL: Take 60% off your 1st box and 20% off your next 4 boxes! No coupon needed - just use this link.
Ships to: The U.S. Shipping costs vary per location.
Order cutoff: All changes must be made by 11:59 pm CT on Wednesdays for delivery the following week.
Next week, Factor is offering the following meal options:
- Jalapeno Lime Cheddar Chicken with Spicy Cilantro Cauliflower Rice
- Spicy Poblano Beef Bowl with Roasted Broccoli Rice & Scallion Sour Cream
- Garlic & Herb Chicken Breast with Smoked Cheddar Cauliflower Grits
- Black Pepper & Sage Pork Chops with Smoked Cheddar Brussels Sprouts & Creamy Broccoli
- Chicken Piccata with Cauliflower Mash & Broccoli
- White Cheddar Chicken with Broccoli-Parmesan Grits, Roasted Green Beans & Sliced Almonds
- Indian Butter Chicken with Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Char-Grilled Burger & Mushroom Cream Sauce with Steamed Spinach, Tomatoes & Parmesan Cauliflower Mash
- Pork Tenderloin & Cheesy Cabbage with Garlic Butter Green Beans
- Sage & Thyme Chicken with Brown Butter Squash & Mustard Cabbage
- Creamy Tomato & Herb Turkey Ragu with Ricotta, Pesto Zucchini & Garlic Spinach
- Pesto Salmon with Creamed Spinach & Tomato Butter Haricots Verts
- Roasted Garlic Chicken with Sour Cream & Onion Mashed Potatoes
- Italian Herb Chicken with Vegetable Risotto & Roasted Green Beans
- Red Pepper Queso Chicken with Brown Rice & Rajas
- Green Chile Shredded Chicken Thighs with Corn Pepper Salad, Black Beans & Rice
- Pork Shepherd’s Pie with White Cheddar Yukon Mash & Roasted Green Beans
- Tomato Basil Chicken Risotto with Parmesan Broccoli
- Cavatappi & Italian Pork Ragu with Garlic Broccoli
- Shredded Chicken Taco Bowl with Roasted Corn Salsa & Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole with Roasted Green Beans
- Citrus Mojo Cuban Pork with Wild Rice & Stewed Black Beans
- Sweet & Smoky BBQ Pork Chops with White Cheddar Grits, Green Beans & Caramelized Onions
- Pesto Shredded Turkey & Zucchini with Green Beans, Peppers & Red Pepper Cream Sauce
- Baja Salmon with Cauliflower Rice, Broccoli & Jalapeno Lime Crema
- Chorizo Chili Mac with Cauliflower & Poblano Peppers
- Romano & Black Pepper Shrimp Pasta with Broccoli & Cauliflower
- Tomato & Roasted Vegetable Risotto with Toasted Pine Nuts
- Peanut Buddha Bowl with Cilantro Quinoa, Gochugaru-Spiced Peanuts & Sesame Broccoli
- Three Bean Vegan Chili with Cornbread Casserole & Tofu-Based Crema
- French Onion & Mushroom Fusilli with Garlic Spinach & Scallion Pesto
- Italian Chickpea Bowl with Red Pepper Basil Sauce & Roasted Squash
- Garlic Filet & Roasted Pepper Risotto with Cauliflower & Squash Medley
- Scampi-Style Mahi Mahi with Parmesan Zucchini & Creamy Garlic Greens
- Grilled Steakhouse Filet Mignon with Parmesan Creamed Spinach, Broccolini & Asiago Butter
About this Meal Kit: Calling all vegans! Purple Carrot features meals that are 100% plant-based, so it's a great option for diners who avoid meat and are dairy-free (and for those looking to incorporate more meatless meals into their diet). Each week's menu features a creative selection of unique recipes inspired by everything from comfort food classics to global staples. In addition to the standard meal kits, subscribers can also add breakfast, lunch, and snacks to their weekly order.
The Cost: $12.00 per serving. Sign up here!
Ships to: The U.S.
Order cutoff: The deadline to finalize your menu selection is 11:59 PM EST the Tuesday before your next expected shipment.
Here's what's on the Purple Carrot menu next week:
- Tamarind Cauliflower with Gingered Fried Rice & Cashews
- Romesco Grain Bowls with Pan-Roasted Mushrooms & Butter Beans
- Mafaldine Arrabbiata with Roasted Broccoli & Basil Pesto
- Korean Tofu Tacos with Kimchi Slaw & Cilantro
- Green Dal with Farro & Tomato Chutney
- Buffalo Tempeh Quinoa Bowls with Roasted Peppers & Dill Sour Cream
- Parsnip & Carrot Bhajis with Lemon Yogurt & Tamarind Green Beans
- Lemon Zucchini Noodles with Cashew Cream & Crispy Artichoke Hearts
What's your favorite meal on the menu?
About this Meal Kit: Gobble specializes in streamlined meal kits that will help you get dinner on the table in 15 minutes. When you sign up, you’ll choose between the standard “Dinner” plan and the “Lean & Clean” plan. Both offer the same convenience and flexibility, but “Lean & Clean” recipes feature lean proteins, healthy fats, and are under 600 calories per serving.
The Cost: Meals cost $11.99 per serving + $6.99 shipping. Sign up here!
ACTIVE DEAL: Limited Time Only! Get 6 meals for $36. No coupon needed - just use this link.
Ships to: Most states in the contiguous United States. They do not deliver to Montana, Hawaii, or Alaska, and there is currently limited service in Nebraska and New Mexico. Enter your zip code on the sign-up page to see if they deliver to your area.
Order Cutoff: The deadline to skip or modify upcoming orders is Wednesday at 11:59 pm for the following week’s delivery.
Here's what's on the Gobble menu next week:
- Pan-Roasted Chicken with Green Bean Casserole & Mashed Potatoes
- Yankee Pot Roast with Root Vegetables
- Shrimp Scampi with Linguine in Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce
- Mushroom Bolognese with Spinach Pappardelle & Ricotta Salata
- Palak Matar Paneer with Garam Masala Basmati Rice
- Asian-Style Tofu Lettuce Cups with Jasmine Rice
- Japanese-Style Chicken Tsukune Meatballs with Sweet Barley & Ohitashi Spinach
- Korean Bulgogi Beef & Beet Burger
- Cobia & Portuguese Smashed Potatoes with Garlic, Capers, & Lemon
Lean & Clean
- Korean Bulgogi Beef Lettuce Cups with Vegetable "Japchae"
- Coconut Lime Shrimp with Baby Bok Choy & Shiitake Mushrooms
- Seared Salmon with Spicy Gochujang Brussels Sprouts
- Scallop & Shrimp Pasta with Lemon Caper Butter Sauce
- Pan-Seared Ribeye Steaks with Balsamic Glaze & Roasted Root Vegetables
Do any of this week's menu items look good to you?
About this Meal Kit: EveryPlate is a simple and wallet-friendly meal kit subscription that sends classic and tasty meals aimed at budget-conscious diners. While this subscription does not cater to those with dietary restrictions, it does offer meals at a fraction of the price of the competition.
The Cost: Meal plans start at only $4.99 per serving and you can choose between a two-person or a family plan. Boxes ship for $8.99. Sign up here!
Ships to: Most of the contiguous U.S. for $8.99. Check here to see if they deliver to your area!
Order cutoff: All changes must be made by 11:59 pm ET 5 days prior to delivery.
Here's what's on the EveryPlate menu next week:
- Crispy Buffalo Ranch Chicken with Honey Roasted Carrots & Roasted Potatoes
- Kung Pao Beef Bowls with Green Bell Peppers & Peanuts
- Creamy Smothered Pork Chops with Roasted Carrots & Mashed Potatoes
- Caramelized Mushroom & Tomato Flatbread with Garlicky White Sauce & Parmesan
- Mexican-Spiced Steak with Lime Mojo over Cilantro Rice with Pineapple Pico de Gallo
- Creamy Lemon Herb Chicken with Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Carrots
- Pepper Jack Stuffed Pork Burgers with Pickled Jalapeno, Cream & Southwest Potato Wedges
- Southern-Style Pork Chops & Gravy with Roasted Broccoli & Mashed Potatoes
- Italian Beef Meatball Meatloaves with Roasted Zucchini & Potato Jumble
- Motlo Mozzarella Sloppy Joes with Griddled Onion, Potato Wedges & Garlic Aioli
- Ginger & Ponzu Turkey Bowls with Zucchini, Fried Egg & a Soy Sriracha Drizzle
- Sweet Potato & Pepper Quesadillas with Fresh Salsa & Chipotle Sour Cream
- Lemon Butter Barramundi with Broccoli & Rice
- Moroccan Chickpea & Apricot Tagine with Garlic Couscous & Creamy Lemon Sauce
- Sweet Potato & Bell Pepper Curry over Garlic Basmati Rice
- Cheesy Tomato & Kale Sandwiches with Gouda, Caramelized Shallot & Potato Wedges
- Bacony Chicken Linguine with Roasted Tomatoes, Garlic & Parmesan
- BLT Salad with Crispy Chicken plus Monterey Jack & Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Cherry-Glazed Pork Meatballs with Mashed Potatoes & Roasted Zucchini
- Herby Parmesan-Crusted Chicken with Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Roasted Zucchini
- Zucchini Parmesan over Linguine Marinara with Crispy Breadcrumbs
- Lemony Greek Pork Hash with Bell Peppers & a Fried Egg
- Creamy Couscous & Pork Sausage Soup with Herby Garlic Bread
- Turkish Chicken & Rice Bowls with Tomato Cucumber Salad & Creamy Lemon Sauce
- Sweet & Spicy Bacon Gouda Burgers with Crispy Fried Onions & Sweet Potato Wedge
What do you think of the menu?
That wraps up next week's menu offerings from the 8 top meal kit delivery services! See anything that strikes your fancy? Let us know which recipes you'll be cooking next week!