Green Chef Review
Everything You Need to Know About the Best Organic Meal Subscription Box
Meal delivery services come in all shapes and sizes. There are meal kits for vegans, people who don't have a lot of time to cook, and even those who want prepared meals that require no cooking at all. There are hundreds of different meal delivery services to choose from, and it can be tricky to find the one that best suits your diet and tickles your tastebuds. (You can explore them all by browsing our list of The Best Meal Delivery Services and even take our meal kit quiz to find your perfect match.) If you're looking for an organic meal kit delivery service that can work for a number of different special diets, you're in the right place. Green Chef is our pick for best organic meal delivery service.
We published our first review of Green Chef back in 2016, and it's a meal kit delivery service we know well. We've since reviewed it over two dozen times! In this Green Chef review, we'll take a look at what sets this subscription apart from the others, and we'll investigate some of Green Chef's claims, including that it's "the #1 meal kit for eating well" and "the most sustainable meal kit." We'll consider the cost, taste, convenience, and more to help you determine if Green Chef is the best meal kit for you. Curious about the competition? We'll also take a look at similar services to see how they compare, and we'll even check in with the MSA community to see what they have to say about Green Chef. Ready to see what Green Chef's all about? Let's dive into this Green Chef review!
This box was sent to us at no cost for review. (Check out our review process post to learn more about how we review boxes.)
Green Chef Pros & Cons
Green Chef Pros
- Green Chef offers different plans to suit a number of diets. Every week, there are three different menus to choose from: Plant-Powered, Balanced Living, and Keto + Paleo.
- The menu is huge. There are over 20 recipes to choose from every week.
- Meals feature high-quality, USDA-certified organic ingredients that are free from GMO's, pesticides, and antibiotics.
- Ingredients come prepped and pre-measured. Sauces are pre-made, which helps save on cooking time.
- Green Chef is designed to support a number of different lifestyles like paleo, vegetarian, low-cal, gluten-free, low-carb, keto, and vegan.
- Easy-to-follow recipe cards list ingredients and outline nutritional information.
- Customize your plan so that it works for you. You can order meals for two people or sign up for a family plan.
- It's easy to pause or cancel your subscription online.
Green Chef Cons
- Green Chef's recipes are fresh and full of veggies. The flavors are frequently adventurous, which might not be the best fit for picky eaters and kids.
- Green Chef is not the cheapest meal kit around. If affordability is a top priority, another box might be a better fit.
All About Green Chef
How did Green Chef get started?
Green Chef launched in 2014, and it's the brainchild of Michael Joseph. Joseph recognized the difficulty that a lot of people on special diets (like keto, paleo, gluten-free, and vegan) were experiencing in their quest to cook healthy food at home, and he launched Green Chef to help tackle this problem. Green Chef was one of the first meal kit delivery services to be certified organic by the USDA, and to this day it's one of only a few to hold the certification. In 2018, Green Chef was acquired by HelloFresh, and it's since grown into one of the largest and most popular meal kits.
At MSA, we’ve been tracking Green Chef's progress every step of the way and reviewing Green Chef from almost the very beginning. Our very first Green Chef review was written way back in 2016, and we've since published dozens of Green Chef reviews.
How does Green Chef work?
In this Green Chef review, we'll go over all the things you need to know about this meal kit delivery service, but in case you're new to meal kits, let's start with a quick overview of how Green Chef works. The first thing to know is that Green Chef is a recurring subscription. When you sign up, you're agreeing to receive meal kits on an ongoing basis. You'll enter your credit card information when you join, and you'll continue to be charged until you decide to cancel. Here are the steps you can expect to follow when you sign up for Green Chef:
- Choose your plan and personalize it: when you join Green Chef, you'll set up the details of your subscription. How many people do you need to feed? Which plan works before for you? You'll personalize your plan to make sure it works for you.
- Set your weekly delivery day: most subscribers will have several different delivery days to choose from. Some people prefer to receive meals at the very start of the week, while others like to receive deliveries mid-week. You can select your preferred weekly delivery day when you join.
- Pick your meals for the upcoming week: after you enter your dining preferences, Green Chef will automatically pick meals for you each week that work for your diet. However, you can always log in, override the auto-picks, and hand-select your own meals.
- Check back regularly to skip weeks or set your menu for upcoming deliveries: don't want to receive a box every single week? No problem. Log into your account to manage your upcoming deliveries. In your account portal, you'll be able to skip shipments, pick out what meals you'd like to receive, or cancel your subscription.
How much does Green Chef cost?
When you sign up for a subscription to Green Chef, you'll first need to decide how many people you want to serve with each meal and how many meals you'd like to receive each week. The cost of your subscription will vary depending on how many meals you order each week. Let's take a closer look at the pricing for meal kits:
- 2 Person Plans:
- 3 meals per week, 2 servings each, for $12.99 per serving + $8.99 shipping
- 4 meals per week, 2 servings each, for $12.49 per serving + $8.99 shipping
- 4 Person Family Plans:
- 2 meals per week, 4 servings each, for $12.49 per serving + $8.99 shipping
- 3 meals per week, 4 servings each, for $11.99 per serving + $17.98 shipping
- 4 meals per week, 4 servings each, for $11.49 per serving + $17.98 shipping
- 6 Person Family Plans:
- 3 meals per week, 6 servings each, for $11.49 per serving + $26.97 shipping
- 4 meals per week, 6 servings each, for $11.49 per serving + $26.97 shipping
Does Green Chef have different plans available?
With Green Chef, there are three different plans to choose from. Each plan is designed to support a different diet, and there are dedicated menus each week for every plan. At signup, you can choose from the following plans:
- Keto + Paleo: this plan includes the ingredients and recipes you need to prepare meals that are high in protein and gluten-free. Recipes are designed to support those who eat paleo or follow a keto diet.
- Balanced Living: this plan features the most diverse menu offerings. Recipes are healthy and fresh, but there are not special restrictions and the meals are not designed for any specific diet plans.
- Plant-Powered: this plan is designed for those who follow a vegetarian or vegan diet.
The Keto + Paleo and Plant-Powered menus each have 9 different menu options to choose from each week. On the Balanced Living plan, you'll be able to choose from 12 different options. If you sign up for one plan, you can not mix and match choices from the different menus; however, you're welcome to change your plan at any time.
Where and how does Green Chef ship?
Green Chef currently ships to most zip codes in the United States, with the exception of AK, HI, and some parts of LA. You can check to see if Green Chef delivers to your zip code while signing up.
Good to know:
- Delivery days vary by area, but most subscribers will have several options to choose from. You can change your preferred delivery day at any time.
- A signature is not required, and you don't have to be home to accept the box.
- Food is kept cold in transit with insulated liners and frozen gel packs.
How is a Green Chef delivery packaged?
Shipments from Green Chef come packed in a brown cardboard box with ingredients for each meal kit separated in a paper bag. Proteins are isolated in the coldest part of the shipping box, to ensure they're kept cold and fresh en route. Green Chef's packaging materials are innovative and largely recyclable. Basic recycling information is printed right on the box, and you’ll find more detailed information on the Green Chef website. Expect to see packing materials like reusable plastic jars (#5 plastic- Polypropylene) and recyclable paperboard boxes, paper bags, plastic bags (#4 plastic film), and plastic clamshells (#1 plastic).
What are Green Chef's recipes like?
Green Chef offers 3 different menus each week: Keto + Paleo, Plant-Powered, and Balanced Living. Each menu offers around 8 or 9 choices, and you’re welcome to switch-up your plan. You can order from the Keto + Paleo menu one week and the Plant-Powered menu the next. (Worth noting, however, is that you can not pick and choose recipes from different menus in the same order.) offers three different menus each week: Keto + Paleo, Plant-Powered, and Balanced Living. Each menu offers at least 9 choices, and you’re welcome to switch-up your plan at any time. You can order from the Keto + Paleo menu one week and the Plant-Powered menu the next. (Worth noting, however, is that you cannot pick and choose recipes from different menus in the same order.) Recipes are ingredient-driven, healthy, and regularly feature exciting flavor combinations. Many of the dishes would be right at home on the menu of a neighborhood café.
Want some specific examples? Here are some recent meals we've spotted at Green Chef:
- Orange-Chili Pan-Seared Chicken with Tropical Crema, Choulula, Sautéed Veggies with Cashews
- Dukkah-Spiced Pork with Tahini with Cauliflower “Rice” with Kale, Roasted Red Peppers & Dates
- Pesto Panko Chicken with Mozzarella with Kale & Tomato Salad with Caesar Dressing, Roasted Red Potatoes
- Chimichurri Beef Stuffed Peppers with Guacamole Rice with Tomato, Roasted Corn, Cotija Cheese
- Creamy Pesto Penne Bowls with Roasted Zucchini, Tomatoes, Peas & Mozzarella
- Mediterranean Quinoa Bowls with White Bean Patties, Kale & Cumin-Herb Lemon Vinaigrette
Are Green Chef's recipes hard?
Green Chef sends a two-sided recipe card to accompany each dish, and each card provides nutrition information, allergen warnings, items you’ll need to prepare the dish, easy to follow instructions, and full-color pictures to accompany each step. The photos of each step can be a great help for visual learners, as well as inexperienced home cooks looking for regular confirmation that they’re on the right track. But what happens if you do get stumped while cooking? Not to fear! You can always call Green Chef for help. They include their phone number at the bottom of every recipe.
How does Green Chef source ingredients?
As a matter of principle, Green Chef includes organic ingredients whenever possible, and everything in their kits is certified organic unless labeled otherwise. According to their website, Green Chef is committed to buying local and supporting family farms. There’s an emphasis on “high quality” ingredients and “high-integrity” foods, although the website doesn't go into these claims in detail.
Is Green Chef's food tasty?
Green Chef recipes are designed around specific diets and lifestyles. If you’re following a keto diet, trying to eat balanced or vegetarian meals, or gluten-free, Green Chef has an entire menu each week with choices that should work for you. Green Chef takes ingredients seriously, and that comes across from start to finish. The produce and proteins are delicious and high-quality, and the meals are crafted with care. The dishes tend to feel like elevated, healthy home cooking, like something you might find in a cozy neighborhood cafe.
What ingredients and tools does Green Chef NOT provide?
When you sign up for a Green Chef subscription, you'll receive most of what you need to get dinner on the table. Meal kits include produce, meat, spices, and sauces; however, there are a few things you'll be expected to provide yourself. Salt, pepper, water, and oil are not provided, and we recommend checking recipes after ordering to check for additional items you may need to provide yourself. In addition to these basic ingredients, you'll also be expected to have essential kitchen tools available like cutting boards, knives, bowls, baking trays, vegetable peelers, zesters, measuring cups, and pots and pans. Green Chef also assumes subscribers have access to disposable items like aluminum foil and paper towels.
Does Green Chef accommodate dietary restrictions like allergies?
Green Chef offers three separate meal plans that cater to different dietary preferences: Keto + Paleo, Plant-Powered, and Balanced Living. In practice, these plans can work for those counting calories, being mindful about healthy eating, looking for low-carb meals, and following a ketogenic, paleo, or vegetarian diet; however, since Green Chef doesn’t allow you to pick and choose meals from different menus, those with other dietary restrictions might struggle to find suitable options. Pescatarians, for example, might not always have enough non-meat, seafood options to fill out their box.
Green Chef is very transparent about the risks of cross-contamination, and they make it clear that their ingredients are processed and packaged in the same facility and that they therefore cannot guarantee their meals are free from major food allergens. That being said, they’re one of the only meal kit delivery services to receive a Gluten-Free Certification from the Gluten Intolerance Group’s Gluten-Free Food Service program. If you’d like to learn more about this certification and what it means, you can visit Green Chef's FAQ page for additional information.
Is Green Chef convenient?
Green Chef is very convenient. When you receive meals from Green Chef, you'll save time meal planning and grocery shopping, and picking meals from an online selection helps streamline the weeknight dinner process. It can be especially tricky to plan and execute meals that meet the requirements of a special diet like keto, paleo, and gluten-free, so meal kits designed to fit those diets can make healthy eating a lot easier than it would be otherwise. If you ever struggle to plan a menu for the week, feel like you need new recipe inspiration, or don't feel like hitting up the grocery store, Green Chef will most certainly add convenience to your routine.
Does Green Chef have an app?
Green Chef has an app that allows you to manage your account on the go. You can browse upcoming menus, lock in your recipe choices, skip deliveries, and rate and review past meals.
What do MSA reviewers say about Green Chef?
We've had a variety of different writers step in to review Green Chef over the years, each with a different set of preferences and level of cooking experience. Curious about what they have to say? Let's take a quick peek back at some past Green Chef reviews.
Tiffany's Green Chef Reviews
- Review expertise: Tiffany has reviewed all different types of subscriptions for MSA. She doesn't write about food exclusively, but as someone who follows a keto diet, she brings a unique perspective to meal kits.
- Eating profile: Tiffany is comfortable in the kitchen, and says, "my husband John and I both like to cook but often run into a lack of recipe inspiration." They try to follow a keto diet, so Green Chef is a perfect fit.
- Thoughts on Green Chef meals: Tiffany reviewed Green Chef regularly-- a dozen times over the course of 2017-2019! Let's take a look at what she had to say about some of the meals she sampled.
- French Almond-Crusted Tuna with Cauliflower Salad and Herb-Mustard Vinaigrette- Tiffany reviewed this meal in December 2018, and she LOVED it. She says, "OMG! This is this most delicious meal of the box by far. The tuna was hot and crunchy on the outside and tender inside. It would have been good without the sauce, but it was awesome with it. We held back on salt in this recipe since we knew we were going to work with capers, which often end up being too salty. The end result was a perfect balance of saltiness and flavor. I love the tanginess the mustard dressing added to the cauliflower side, I just wish the cauliflower were a bit crunchier."
- Malaysian Spiced Pork Patties with Broccoli, Cabbage, & Cashews, and Pickled Onion- This meal was big on flavor, and Tiffany enjoyed it. As someone following a keto diet, Tiffany made a point to mention that the net carbs weren't super low, but she felt the taste made up for it. "This meal was delicious! The pork patties were super juicy and the pickled onion and ginger-lime sauce were amazing. Our sauce was pretty runny compared to what was shown in their picture, but it didn’t make a flavor difference. Green Chef knows how to put together a broccoli side! This one was crunchy, nutty, and brought out the flavors of the meat. This meal had a higher net carb count but it was well worth it."
- Togarashi-Spiced Steak - In a review from July 2018, Tiffany seems to run into an issue with the meals being too oily. This wasn't a deal breaker for her, but she makes a point of saying that in the future she's going to cut back on the recommended oil use. Of this meal she says, "Oh, these veggies were so good and the seasoning on the steak was delicious. The fried egg added a bit of crunch on mine and moisture to John’s. I do feel like there was too much oil in this meal again. I’d recommend starting with half of the suggested amount and work from there."
- Verdict: As a keto dieter, it's clear that Tiffany appreciates that Green Chef makes it easy to stick to her desired meal plan. She and her husband like the food, and the convenience is a total bonus: "we feel great about eating organic, sustainable ingredients and love getting all of the ingredients needed delivered right to our door."
- Review expertise: Becca has been writing for MSA for quite some time. She often reviews food and snack subscriptions and enjoys sharing them with her family. She's reviewed Green Chef nearly a dozen times.
- Eating profile: Becca is comfortable in the kitchen and prefers to follow a low-carb, lower-calorie diet. While she's not strictly keto, the low-carb meals work for her.
- Thoughts on Green Chef's meals: Let's take a closer look at some of the meals Becca has reviewed:
- Maple Barbecue Meatloaves with Sautéed Brussels Sprouts, Carrots, & Dried Cranberries- Becca has a family to feed, and she finds that she can often stretch a 2-person meal plan to feed her husband, herself, and her two children. Everyone loved this meal! "Usually, I go over the “estimated cook time” by at least 5 minutes, but this time I was right on schedule. Thirty minutes for a meal like this is pretty darn good, and when it turns out to be something that my entire family enjoys, it’s a definite win! Even though I was sharing this meal with my children, I still used the entire Cajun spice packet, and we found the chicken to be just right spice-wise. While my kids don’t love squash, they enjoyed the dijonnaise sauce smothering it and gobbled it right up. This specific recipe is a bit high on the calorie side (700 calories per serving!) but I find a half serving to be plenty for me, which cuts that down to 350 calories – a much more reasonable amount (for me). This is definitely a recipe I would order again and plan on keeping it to make on my own."
- Beef Patties With Balsamic Glaze Sautéed Broccoli & Mushrooms with Pesto, and Feta Cheese- This meal was another winner for both Becca and her little ones. She says, "Was this meal a winner? Yes, it was!! While I didn’t go heavy on the balsamic glaze, I found the beef patties to be moist and flavorful. The veggies were fantastic, as the mushrooms, shallots, and broccoli paired so well with the feta cheese for a Mediterranean flavor. Not only did I enjoy this meal, but my kids did too!"
- Pork Banh Mi Bowl with Broccoli, Kale, Roasted Red Peppers, Pickled Veggies & Aioli- While Becca frequently chooses kid-friendly menu offerings, she's not afraid to push her children outside their culinary comfort zones. Often with great results! She says of this meal, "This Vietnamese meal was unlike anything we’ve ever had before. The pickled veggies paired with the spiced pork and the tasty broccoli was a bit spicy, yet delicious! While my 5-year-old wasn’t a fan of the pickled veggies, my 7-year-old was so obsessed, he took his brother’s veggies and scarfed them right down, begging for me to order this meal again. That just shows how different all of our tastebuds actually are! (Charlie was just not a fan!) I am truly glad my kids are up to try anything, even if they end up not liking it!"
- Verdict: Becca feels that Green Chef costs more than she'd spend at the grocery store to feed her family, but it's still worth it for her. She loves that the low-carb meals fit her style of eating, and she appreciates the freshness and convenience. She gets her kids involved in the process, and she's found a way to stretch each box to feed her whole crew: "Although my family doesn’t follow a low-carb lifestyle like I try to, receiving this box is always a focal point to our day and they can’t resist trying these new recipes. Because I allow my kids to help me choose the recipe, they are always excited to give some of the new ingredients a try, and even enjoy helping me in the kitchen. I am so impressed with how fresh the ingredients always are, how neatly organized everything is, and how easy the directions are to follow. All of this month’s meals were enjoyed by my entire family, which is huge because it cuts down on my cook time by not making 2 different meals. And even though I receive the 2 serving box, I easily split these into 4 servings and add a potato on the side for my guys. I know that purchasing this box is more expensive than heading to the grocery store, but to be honest, between the monthly meeting of picking the food, and having the kids help prepare it, it turns our regular dinner into a family event. Because of that and the fact that I don’t need to go to the grocery store one week out of the month, it is worth the price to me."
My Green Chef Reviews
- Review expertise: I’ve been writing food reviews for My Subscription Addiction since 2014, and I’ve reviewed Green Chef once or twice. I’m a professional baker, so I know my way around the kitchen, and I tend to approach meal kits with a critical eye.
- Eating profile: I eat anything and everything, although my favorite meals tend to feature global flavors and interesting techniques. I’m also a sucker for comfort foods like pizza and tacos. I don't follow a strict style of eating (like keto or paleo), but vegetarian meals do feature prominently in my diet.
- Thoughts on Chef's meals: Let's zero in and take a look at my Green Chef review from November 2020. The first meal I picked was Smoky Barramundi with Salsa, Sautéed Yellow Squash with Toasted Pepitas, Kale and Radish Salad, and I enjoyed it quite a lot. I'm a fan of fish in general, and this one was packed full of flavor. Green Chef sent a packet of pre-made salsa to use as a topping for the barramundi, and it was outstanding. The kale and radish salad was also served with a dressing that was finger-licking good. Next up, I ate Mediterranean Chicken Salads with Kale, Sautéed Yellow Squash, Gremolata & Lemon Aïoli, another winner. The dish included a gremolata made from red peppers, capers, almonds, white balsamic vinegar, and olive oil, and it may have been my favorite single componenet in the entire box. The bright flavor helped this dish shine! Finally, I picked Chicken with Mushroom & Caper Sauce, Kale & Radish Salad, Lemon-Dijon Vinaigrette, which turned out to be my favorite dish of the three. The creamy mushroom and caper sauce was magic!
- Verdict: It's clear from my review that I was blown away by Green Chef. The recipes were healthy, tasty, easy to make, and I really enjoyed them. Looking back, this box from Green Chef might be one of my all-time favorite meal kit deliveries. The food just seemed so fresh. Downsides? For me, the price. Green Chef features high-quality, organic produce, and you pay for it.
What do MSA readers say about Green Chef in their reviews?
At MSA, we don't just publish our own in-house reviews. We also invite our readers to rate and review the meal kits they've tried. Green Chef currently has a rating of 4.8/5 from the MSA community. Let's take a look at some of their reviews. RedHeadMama is clearly a huge fan:
I get the green chef vegan box and it is by far THE BEST FOOD BOX ever! Everything is organic. It’s is soooo delicious even my husband who makes fun of me being vegan looks forward to the delivery and scarfs it down with a big smile on his face. -RedHeadMama
Jerri thinks the food is fantastic, but calls out the high price:
I have subscriptions to Green Chef, Home Chef, Blue Apron, Hello Fresh, Territory Foods, and Daily Harvest. Green Chef is consistently the MOST DELICIOUS foods of all the services!!! Unfortunately, it is also the most expensive and is the hardest to customize. I have the Omnivore option as my default, and if it has salmon one week, and I don't happen to like any of the 3 pre-chosen meal combinations for other diet types, I need to skip the week. I love that it's always 100% organic and the efforts they put into smart packaging. I have never made a meal that didn't taste good. -Jerri
If you’d like to learn more about HelloFresh and read even more reader reviews, you can visit our Green Chef brand page here.
Are there alternatives to Green Chef?
If you like the idea of a meal kit delivery service, but you're not sure Green Chef is the right subscription for you, there are a few competitors that might be a better fit.
Green Chef vs. HelloFresh
Like Green Chef, HelloFresh is a meal kit delivery subscription that provides delicious, crowd-pleasing meal kits to cook at home. Both are owned by the same parent company, and HelloFresh is the more middle of the road option (to Green Chef's higher-end, organic approach). HelloFresh is one of the most popular meal subscription services out there, and the weekly menu is large. Let's outline some of the key differences between these two subscriptions:
- Menu size: Both Green Chef and HelloFresh have a lot of different meals to choose from each week. Green Chef has plenty of meals to suit special diets, but if you're looking for straightforward, balanced, and tasty meals HelloFresh has 27+ different meal kits to choose from each week.
- Price: You'll save money with HelloFresh. Meal kits start at $7.49 per serving. (Of course, Green Chef features organic produce and sustainably sourced meats, so you may find it's worth the splurge.)
- The food: Both companies send tasty meals that our reviewers love, but the "vibe" is a little bit different. Both menus will often feature global flavors, but Green Chef meals feel just a little bit "healthier."
Green Chef vs. Sunbasket
Like Green Chef, Sunbasket is an organic meal delivery service with a lot of options for those on special diets. Let's take a closer look at the differences between these meal kit subscriptions:
- Special diets: Do you eat keto, paleo, or vegan? Green Chef has dedicated menu plans to support these diets. If you're looking for diabetic-friendly or Mediterranean cuisine, Sunbasket might be a better fit.
- Prepared meals: In addition to meal kits, Sunbasket also offers a selection of prepared meals that are ready to eat in as little as 3 minutes. Only want meal kits? Both Green Chef and Sunbasket have you covered.
- Price: Sunbasket and Green Chef and neck and neck when it comes to ingredient quality, but Sunbasket is slightly less expensive. Meal kits start at $10.99 per serving and prepared meals start at $8.99 each.
Green Chef vs. EveryPlate
It's no secret: Green Chef is pricey. If you're looking for more affordable meals, EveryPlate is a wallet-friendly meal kit delivery service with crowd-pleasing meal options and kid-friendly entrees. EveryPlate cuts out unnecessary expenses to keep their per-meal price low, and it's a great choice for those on a budget. Let's see how these two subscriptions stack up:
- Price: EveryPlate meals cost $4.99 per serving, so it's more affordable than Green Chef.
- Menu size: With only 14 items on each EveryPlate menu, the selection is smaller than what you'll find at Green Chef.
- Special diets: EveryPlate does not currently offer a lot of support for those on special diets.
- Ingredient quality: EveryPlate meals are tasty, but low-cost ingredients are often included to keep costs down. Expect to see lots of rice, potatoes, and carrots on the menu. By comparison, Green Chef offers a wider variety of recipes with higher-quality, organic ingredients.
Is Green Chef worth it?
We've covered a lot of info in this Green Chef review, but one big question remains: is Green Chef worth it?
Looking at what our writers have to say about Green Chef in their reviews, it's clear there's a lot to like. First of all, the food is delicious. Green Chef prioritizes high-quality, organic ingredients, and that comes across in the finished meals. Whether you're following a special diet or just looking for delicious grub, you're likely to be impressed with Green Chef's food. That said, if you eat keto, paleo, low-carb, organic, vegetarian, or vegan, this subscription is designed with your dietary needs in mind. There are dedicated meals to support these special diets.
Green Chef gets high praise from both MSA writers and the community. Reviews frequently mention how tasty the food is, the recipes are written clearly, and the ingredients almost always arrive in good condition. The quality of ingredients is excellent. Gren Chef sends the best organic produce and high-quality meats. The biggest downside to this subscription is the price. This is one of the priciest meal kits on the market. But if quality is important to you, it might be worth it. With Green Chef, you're paying a premium price for a premium product. If you're ready to sign up, just make sure you understand that you're signing up for a subscription. You'll be charged every week (unless you skip) until you decide to cancel.
Ready to subscribe? Make sure to sign up using our coupon below to ensure you get the best deal.
You can try Green Chef for yourself here:
Have you tried Green Chef? Head to the comments section and let us know!
Please do not enter your email address in the Name field or in the comment content. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. Remember to post with kindness and respect. Comments with offensive language, cruelness to others, etc will not be approved. See our full comment policy here.