How Much Does BirchBox Cost?
Birchbox is one of the most popular beauty subscription boxes on the market. The goal of this post is to provide answers to common question. If you want to learn more about Birchbox check out our Birchbox reviews, spoilers, coupons and other news.
How much does Birchbox cost?
Birchbox costs $15 a month for new monthly subscribers or $156 per year for an annual membership.
- Monthly membership: $15 every month
- 3-Month subscription: $45 every 3 month ($15/month)
- 6-Month subscription: $84 every 6 months ($14/month)
- Annual membership: $156 every year ($13/month)
This pricing changes went into effect in March 2019; read all the details here.
How much does Birchbox Man cost?
Birchbox Man costs $10 a month for a monthly membership, $60 for a 6 month membership, and $20 a month for BirchBox Man Plus.
How much is Birchbox shipping?
Free! Your Birchbox membership fee includes all shipping and handling fees.
While subscription boxes ship free, orders from the BirchBox store offer a couple options:
- Standard Shipping $5 (5-10 business days) Free for orders over $50
- UPS Ground $6 (1-5 business days)
- UPS 2nd Day Air $15 (2 business days)
- UPS Next Day Air $22 (next business day) Free for orders over $150
All orders over $50 qualify for free standard shipping. Orders over $150, ship the next business day free.
If you’re a subscriber purchasing a product you’ve sampled from your BirchBox, your order ships free!
When will I be charged for my Birchbox?
For new Birchbox members, you’ll be billed when you first subscribe.
Reoccurring members are billed on a monthly billing and shipping cycle. Birchbox subscriptions are billed on the 1st of every month and Birchbox Man subscriptions are billed on the 15th of every month.
3, 6, and annual memberships pre-pay for their boxes in full with the initial purchase.
Want to learn more about BirchBox and what the MSA community thinks of the box? Go to our BirchBox directory page here.