Have a baby on the way, or know a soon-to-be-mom? There's no better way to celebrate the gift of life and pamper yourself (or a loved one) than with a pregnancy subscription box. Pregnancy subscription boxes offer a fun way to prepare for a new little one and also shower mothers-to-be with all sorts of gifts that will help them throughout their pregnancy and even the postpartum period.
Whether you're looking for a pregnancy subscription box that focuses on baby supplies, maternity clothing, baby-safe household supplies, or pregnancy-safe food, we've got you covered. Here, we'll take a look at the 12 best pregnancy subscription boxes in 2023 for the special mom-to-be, and we've even thrown in an option for future dads as well for fun.
The Best Pregnancy Subscription Boxes in 2023:
The 12 Best Pregnancy Subscription Boxes in 2023
1. Bump Boxes
The Cost: Starting at $49.99 per box. Free shipping and returns to the contiguous U.S. $14.99 will be applied for international shipping outside the US (Taxes & Duties Included). $9.99 will be applied for HI and AK. Subscribe here!
ACTIVE DEAL: Save 30% off your first box with the purchase of a 6, 9, or 12 month subscription
About this Pregnancy Subscription Box: Bump Boxes is a maternity subscription box that curates products for a happy and healthy pregnancy and is tailored for your due date. All pregnancy boxes contain products that are hand-picked by moms, free of harsh chemicals, and designed for pitch-perfect pampering. Bump Boxes remains the #1 pick for the best pregnancy subscription box year after year at MSA.
Their subscription boxes are tailored to fit each trimester, and beyond. You can even continue to subscribe right up through your baby’s first birthday. Every Bump Box comes with 5 curated items valued at $60+, plus access to additional add-ons. Some subscriptions even offer additional discounts and deals from the Bump Boxes store.
- Several subscription boxes to choose from
- Boxes for every stage of pregnancy and postpartum
- Longer commitments come with perks like discounts for other items
- Can't customize boxes
- Month-to-month subscription doesn't come with discounts on other items
The Cost: Starts at $49.00 per bag. Ships to the U.S. and Canada for a flat rate. Subscribe here!
About this Pregnancy Subscription Box: Ready for a special delivery filled with surprises? The Stork Bag delivers an awesome selection of baby and maternity products themed around each trimester.
Each delivery is a surprise — The Stork Bag doesn’t disclose the contents, but selections might include morning sickness aides, prenatal vitamins, health and beauty products, or other goodies. There’s even an option for a postpartum bag to keep the TLC going after the baby's arrival.
Bags can be ordered individually, so if you’re grabbing something for a special mom in her third trimester (or for yourself), you don’t need to make a long-term commitment. For the price, The Stork Bag packs in plenty of value, and it’s a great way to enjoy every moment of your pregnancy journey.
- Subscription boxes for each trimester
- 5 products in each box
- Great mix of product types
- Some products aren't full-sized items
- Can't choose products
The Cost: $44.99 per month. Save with longer subscriptions. Ships to the U.S. for free. Shipping to Canada is $14.99, and all other countries is $25.00. Subscribe here!
About this Pregnancy Subscription Box: Tailored to your due date, Oh Baby Boxes are designed to ease the transition from pregnancy to postpartum with curated products for mom and baby. Each shipment contains 8 full-sized carefully chosen products made from the best available ingredients.
This subscription service only features the best all-natural, organic, and holistic treats to pamper you through every stage of pregnancy. You’ll have complete confidence in everything you receive, so you can enjoy a spa-like experience without leaving your home.
Subscribers will receive essentials such as skincare and personal care items alongside lovely keepsakes to mark milestones. The gifts don’t stop after your due date: once your baby has arrived, you’ll automatically be sent the Oh Baby postpartum boxes.
- Products for pregnancy and postpartum
- Ships worldwide
- 8 full-sized items worth $100+
- Can't choose products
The Cost: Starts at $48.99 per month. Save with bundles. Shipping is $9.99 to U.S. destinations and $14.95 for Canadian destinations. Subscribe here!
ACTIVE DEAL: Save $5 off your subscription!
About this Pregnancy Subscription Box: Ecocentric Mom is a pregnancy subscription service that delivers well-curated boxes for up to 14 months. The selections focus on pregnancy, but you’ll receive plenty of goodies for the first year of parenthood.
You’ll get an array of non-toxic products in each delivery such as organic body products, makeup, toys, books, and non-GMO snacks. Sign up for the trimester you’re in, then sit back and enjoy. The packaging is excellent, and individual products can be re-ordered through the company’s store.
- Options for each trimester
- Organic, eco-friendly, and vegan
- Bundles and gift boxes are also available
- Can't customize subscription boxes
- Must pay up-front for bundles
The Cost: $34.95 per month. Save with longer subscriptions. Subscribe here!
About this Pregnancy Subscription Box: Have you picked up on a theme here? If not, we’ll lay it out for you: pregnant mamas deserve pampering. The Mama Bird Box sends a monthly box tailored to each month of the pregnancy experience, full of gifts of encouragement along with useful necessities.
Each delivery includes 4-6 items like organic skin care goods, body scrubs, healthy snacks, accessories, supplements, and more healthy must-haves for a happy pregnancy. We love that this box not only celebrates the joys of pregnancy, but it acknowledges the struggles. Pregnancy can be stressful and difficult, but a little support goes a long way.
- Great mix of product types
- Includes organic products
- Can be enjoyed at any stage of pregnancy and beyond
- Not based on the trimester
- Can't customize box
6. Hey, Milestone (formerly called Noobie Box)
About this Pregnancy Subscription Box: First off, you'll want to snag the free pregnancy box (you just pay for shipping). This box, pictured above, is stocked up with all sorts of great product samples to get you familiar with some of the great baby brands out there. If you love what you've been sent, give the Sample Club a try.
With the Hey, Milestone Sample Club, you’ll receive quarterly milestone boxes for your baby’s first year of life. Each box contains 5 full-size products that will help you document and explore your little one’s growth and development.
- First box is free (except for shipping)
- Get baby products all year long
- Can also purchase separate boxes
- Not full-sized items
- Must be purchased in combination with either the Pregnancy Sample Box or Newborn Sample Box
The Cost: $20 styling fee (pay for whatever items you keep minus the $20 credit). Ships to the U.S. and the U.K. Sign up here!
About this Pregnancy Subscription Box: Stitch Fix is one of our readers' favorite personal stylist services, and since they carry maternity clothing, they’re one of the most useful pregnancy subscription boxes for moms-to-be. Once you’ve tried on new clothes in the comfort of your own home, you won’t want to go back to the department store.
Moms-to-be can get fabulous, personalized styles for each trimester, with postpartum options as well. The garments are flattering, well-made, comfy, and totally tailored to your individual style and budget. Stitch Fix makes it easy and stress-free to find maternity clothes you love. You'll work with your own stylist and receive hand-selected articles sent directly to your door!
- Clothing available by trimester
- Able to stay within a set budget
- Personal stylist to help
- Can't swap outfits before box ships
- Must pay monthly styling fee
The Cost: Starting at $54.95 per box. Save with an annual subscription. Free shipping to the U.S. Shipping to Canada is available at a $25 flat rate. Subscribe here!
About this Pregnancy Subscription Box: The Mom + Babes Box is a great subscription to gift any time of the year! Send it off to your friend or family member who is about to welcome a little one and help make their life just a tiny bit easier. Because we all know being a mom is one of the hardest jobs there is!
Wipes, snacks, ointments, coffee...there are goodies in there for both mom and babe! Each box contains 8-10 essentials for mom and babe and has retail value of $150+. You can set your box style to be neutral, colorful, or patterned.
- Up to 10 products per box
- Choose from different styles
- Boxes are tailored to age of baby
- Only quarterly subscription boxes
- Can't specifically choose girl/boy items
The Cost: $89.99 for 7 packs of diapers and 4 packs of wipes. $54.95 per box for Build Your Own Bundle. Ships to the U.S., Canada, and APO/FPO addresses. Free shipping on any order over $50 shipped within the contiguous US. Subscribe here!
About this Pregnancy Subscription Box: Honest is a natural baby and beauty brand founded by Jessica Alba that offers a bundle subscription for its sustainable, fragrance-free, and super-absorbent diapers and plant-based wipes. Each diaper and wipe bundle comes with 7 packs of diapers (sizes N-6) and 4 packs of plant-based baby wipes (72 wipes per pack).
You can select up to 7 different patterns for diapers (including white) and choose from 5 classic wipes with cute box designs or 2 types of nourishing and hydrating wipes. Additionally, you'll receive 15% off on extras like diaper rash cream or organic body oil and receive a free gift with every third purchase.
In addition to its diaper and wipes bundle subscription, Honest also offers single-item subscriptions for your favorite products. You'll save 5% on each item you subscribe to and Honest offers free shipping if your order exceeds $50.
Want to save even more? Honest now offers a Build Your Own Bundle where you can take your pick of up to 3 premium items per bundle from a select list of products for mom and baby and save an average of 30% off per shipment.
- Offers diaper and wipes bundle subscription
- Can subscribe to favorite items
- You'll receive freebies with every 3rd purchase
- Fewer designs for diapers than some other brands
- Slightly more expensive than other diaper and wipe bundles
10. Cater to Mom
Cost: $43.99 per month. Save with longer subscriptions. Ships worldwide. Sign up here!
ACTIVE DEAL: 20% Off
About this Pregnancy Subscription Box: Cater to Mom sends new moms 6-8 full-sized postpartum care essentials to support them through the early days of motherhood. Founder Marsha Stephanson got her business idea through her own personal experience of feeling like the hospital sent her home with everything her baby would need, but not much for her own healing and wellness. We're sure other mothers can relate!
Through Cater to Mom, she provides mamas with organic, vegan, and cruelty-free products that will help guide them through the transition with information, nourishment, self-care, and support.
- One of the only postpartum-specific monthly boxes available
- Organic, vegan, cruelty-free products
- Up to 8 products per box
- No options for pregnancy
- Can't customize subscription box
The Cost: Starting at $69.99 per box. Free shipping to the U.S. Subscribe here!
ACTIVE DEAL: 20% off first box.
About this Pregnancy Subscription Box: Baby and Sunshine's subscription box comes with a mixture of items that are designed for both mom and baby, such as footed onesies, soft fabrics and blankets, pregnancy leggings, and nursing bras. You can also expect to find other products like handmade lotion, baby bowls and spoons, pacifiers, and more.
Back in November 2021, I reached out to Baby and Sunshine to obtain details on their sourcing for fabrics. This is the response I received:
"Some of the vendors we work with do have items with certifications such as GOTS, SGS, ASTM, or WRAP. Other partner vendors have fabrics that have been tracked through the production chain to prevent commingling but have not gone through the process of obtaining certifications...not all items will be organic cotton, some are cashmere, or a mix of cotton and spandex, bamboo viscose and spandex, along with other fabrics.”
- Get to pamper mom and baby
- Contains a mix of clothing, self-care products, baby products, and more
- Many products are made with organic ingredients
- Can't handpick items
- Some vendors don't use organic ingredients
12. The Rad Dad Box
The Cost: $29.99 per month + shipping for The Essentials box, $43.99 per month + shipping for the standard box. Save with longer subscriptions Subscribe here!
About this Subscription Box: Most of these pregnancy subscription boxes are intended for mothers-to-be, and with good reason (hey, she is carrying the baby, after all). The Rad Dad Box is different.
Designed to help fathers bond with their newborns (and maybe enjoy a little alone time between diaper changes), this subscription features a fun assortment of baby clothes, snacks, books, toys, and grooming goods. The Essentials box includes 4-5 items, while the deluxe box includes 6- items. It’s a great way to treat Dad — parenthood is a lot of fun, but it’s also stressful, and the Rad Dad Box finds fun ways to celebrate fatherhood.
To date, Rad Dad now offers The Essential Awesome Mom Box by popular demand. Each box will include a mom-themed children's book, a toy for baby and mom to bond over, and two mom-care items.
- Products for dad and baby
- Able to customize your box
- Ships worldwide
- Fewer items in mom box than dad box
- No free shipping
Factors We Considered When Reviewing The Best Pregnancy Subscription Boxes
At My Subscription Addiction, our goal is to provide stellar recommendations to help you enjoy the subscription lifestyle with complete peace of mind. When ranking services, we look at a variety of factors that can change based on the intended audience. For this list of pregnancy subscription boxes, some of those criteria included:
- Overall Value: Parenthood is expensive, and we tried to find services that offer dependable value. Where possible, we listed the retail value of each box — those numbers come directly from the services' websites, and they’re usually estimates based on suggested retail pricing. We also used reviews from our fantastic My Subscription Addiction community to choose well-curated boxes with fair pricing.
- Customer Service: Not all products work for everyone, so we prioritized pregnancy subscription services with stellar reputations, generous satisfaction guarantees, and excellent customer support. Great support makes a difference, and the subscriptions on this list put the customer first.
- Gifting Options: Many of our readers ask for gift recommendations, and we appreciate subscription services that make gifting as simple as possible. That’s particularly important when buying this type of gift, since some boxes are geared towards certain stages of pregnancy or motherhood. To make gift-buying easier, we looked for subscriptions that offer access to single boxes, individual products, and short-term subscriptions.
- Variety: Some of the services on this list aren’t pregnancy subscription boxes, per se — they’re intended for a general audience, but have certain features that we believe make them excellent options for mothers- and fathers-to-be. Skincare subscriptions, for instance, can make a pregnancy journey much more comfortable (and fun).
If you’ve used any of the pregnancy subscription boxes on this list, be sure to leave a comment and let us know what you think. You can also review services individually — your feedback helps us provide accurate guidance to our readers, and we’re thankful for the help!
You’re all set for a smooth pregnancy! But what about after? Check out our list of the best baby boxes to prepare for your little one’s arrival.