We've got some now-confirmed spoilers for the May 2022 Ipsy Glam Bag.
Your bag may include:
- FIRST AID BEAUTY: Eye Duty Niacinamide Brightening Eye Cream
- TRESLUCE BEAUTY: Ready to Bounce Cream Blush (Vacation)
- TARTE COSMETICS: Awake by tarte Mini Lip Mask (Peach)
- KINSHIP: Self Reflect Probiotic Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 32
- BRIOGEO: Superfoods Avocado and Kiwi Mega Moisture Hair Mask
- R+CO: Cool Wind pH Perfect Air-Dry Creme
May's Ipsy Glam Bag is looking promising for me. I am a huge fan of Tarte Cosmetics, and I love lip masks. First Aid Beauty is a go-to for me and my sensitive skin, and I always seem to be running low on eye cream. As a night owl, can I ever have enough brightening eye cream? Um... No! The possibility of the Kinship sunscreen really gives me spring vibes, and Briogeo makes lovely hair masks. R+CO products never really work for my hair, but I'm always happy to try a new product, and while blush may be a little humdrum, I love the product diversity in this bag example. The bag design itself really captures the essence of spring for me, so yeah, I'm a bit excited.
Earlier, we shared a look at the May 2022 Bag Design, thanks to MSA Forum reader ebbgirls.
(See uncropped photo here.)
Choice will be on 4/25.
The Box: Ipsy Glam Bag
The Cost: Ipsy is $13/month
The Products: According to Ipsy, "five personalized, deluxe-size beauty samples (worth over $50) sent in a cute makeup bag. You also get to choose one product for your bag each month."
Check out our Ipsy Glam Bag Plus reviews to see what you can expect each month.
What do you think of this bag?