There's a Subscription For That is a series spotlighting subscriptions the team at My Subscription Addiction finds interesting and is excited to share with readers.
Christmas Day is the most popular day for couples to get engaged—followed by December 22, Christmas Eve, New Year's Day, and Valentine's Day, according to The Knot. (This is why your Insta-feed is full of engagement photos, btw.) And, despite the fact that most engagements last 15 months or longer, most couples (85%) begin planning before they're even engaged! What's more? According to a recent survey conducted by Zola, 71% of couples say wedding planning is more stressful than dealing with other major life events, like finding a new job.
The good news? Whether you're newly engaged or planning ahead, we found the perfect subscription box to help you get ready for the Big Day—the Miss To Mrs Box.
The Miss To Mrs Box offers tailored plans for brides-to-be depending on how far out they are from their wedding date. Although each plan is customized based on the couple's wedding date, potential subscribers can get started without entering a date. (Miss To Mrs offers subscription plans for weddings from 2022 to 2024 and beyond!)
Boxes start at $37 (each is valued at $100+) and subscribers can cancel at any time. Each box is based on a theme that correlates with the couple's wedding date. For example, the Let's Plan This! Box includes bridal apparel, a wedding planning notebook, and a countdown calendar, whereas the Wedding Day Essentials Box includes "must-have" items, like vow books.
Miss To Mrs also offers a Planning Bundle which includes:
- exclusive savings on wedding vendors via the Wedding Club Card
- a free wedding planning guide
- access to virtual wedding planning help and an expert planning guide via Flutter Social
- a 20% off discount on items sold in the Miss To Mrs. Shop
- a print-at-home name change kit
- Boxes start at $37 per month.
- Each box features a specific theme based on where the couple's at planning-wise.
- Miss To Mrs features 10 themed boxes, from proposal to honeymoon.
- Subscribers receive their tracking number within two business days of ordering their first box.
What do you think of the Miss To Mrs Box? Would you sign up for a subscription? Let us know in the comments.