Looking for the latest spoiler for this box? Find it here:Boxycharm December 2021 Spoilers #1 and #2
BoxyCharm Winter BoxyLuxe Choice Spoilers!
BoxyCharm’s Winter BoxyLuce choice options don’t open up until the 8th, but we have some spoilers!
Looks like subscribers will get to pick between the OFRA ‘On the Glow’ Pro Palette, an Anastasia Beverly Hills brow product–looks like the DIPBROW Pomade, a Davines product, probably OI All In One Milk, or a Viseart powder (we are guessing the Seamless Setting Powder). We’ve done some sleuthing to learn more about each.
1. OFRA: ‘On the Glow’ Pro Palette
Value: $149, full size item
The palette contains:
- Blissful Highlighter (golden-bronze highlighter with rose undertones)
- California Dream Triangle (a matte bronzer, a matte blush and a shimmer bronzer/highlighter)
- 3D Egyptian Clay Bronzer (multi-toned warm matte and shimmer bronzer shades and a cool-toned bronze highlighter)
- Beverly Hills Highlighter (a golden bronze, cool pink, pearly white, neutral shimmer and pinky-peach)
- Americano Bronzer (warm bronzer with a shimmer finish)
- Rodeo Drive Highlighter(universally flattering sun-kissed, soft gold)
Bronzers and highlighters are still all the rage, so glow up with this palette whether you’re going to a Zoom meeting or headed out for a romantic dinner.
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade with brush
If you’re someone who needs help making your eyebrows seem thicker, this is the one for you. This pomade is a waterproof, full-pigment brow formula and according to the brand, dries down completely to a matte finish.
3. Davines: OI All In One Milk
Value: $35, full size item
This spray is a dream if you need to calm frizzies and detangle your hair. It also keeps your hair soft and protects it from styling tool damage.
4. Viseart: Seamless Setting Powder
Value: $35, full size item
Lock in your daytime or nighttime look with this setting powder–the brand claims there’s no added texture or weight.
Spoiler Recap So Far
Here’s the recap with the complete value breakdown:
- OFRA ‘On the Glow’ Pro Palette is currently selling for $99 on the brand site, but getting it as part of your Boxyluxe choice is still the obvious choice if you’re looking for a compact bronzer/highlighter combo.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade is going for $21 on the brand site, but unlike Boxycharm, they don’t bundle the pomade with the brush–their brush is $10 extra. Will be interesting to see what the quality of the brush is to reach Boxycharm’s estimation value of $39.
- Davines OI All In One Milk, retails for $36 on their site, so Boxycharm’s estimation is spot on.
- Viseart Seamless Setting Powder retails for the same amount as Boxycharm’s estimation of value.
All these products are great individually, it’s really a matter of what you need in your beauty toolkit when you make your choices here. Moneywise, a Luxe subscription is $59.99 each quarter and picking just two of these at a beauty store would be more that that–and you’re still getting more items in your Winter Box!
What Else You Should Know
- Subscribers can choose two of these items.
- Choice for the Winter Boxyluxe opens on November 8.
- Existing Luxe members will be charged the new price for the Luxe subscription, $59.99, starting on December 1.
- New to Boxycharm? Find out why readers called it one of the best beauty boxes of the year.