JourneeBox July 2021 Box – Spoiler #5 + Coupon
The newest spoiler from the July 2021 Kyoto JourneeBox from Kevia Style is here! This month’s box will take subscribers on an adventure to Kyoto, Japan, and we now know there will be not one but two live workshops.
- The brand has partnered with Musabi to include furoshiki cloth and wooden handles made in Kyoto in this month’s box, and there will be a live workshop centered around learning to fold your furoshiki! Led by industry experts at Musabi, the workshop will be in English.
- Date: September 11 at 5 p.m. PDT
- Cost: The price of this workshop is included in your subscription, but additional furoshiki will be available for purchase at additional cost.
- Take a (virtual) trip to the shrines at Kyoto’s sacred mountain, Fushimi Inari. The guided walking tour will be led by Lee, a professional tour guide who will guide subscribers in English through the famous thousand red torii gates and into the word of forest bathing.
- Date: September 18, 3 p.m. PDT
- Cost: $45 (priced as an add-on)
This month’s box will also include:
- A Kyo ceramic platter
- Furoshiki cloth and wooden handles
- Two for Tea Matcha
- Kyoto Jewelry Collection
Thinking of buying? Here’s what you’ll want to know!
The Subscription Box: The Kyoto JourneeBox
The Price: Plans start at $54.99 per quarter + free US shipping to the contiguous US ($250 value)
The Products: Each box contains ethically made goods from around the world, curated for you by the folks at Kevia Style around a particular theme.
Shipping: Free to the contiguous United States. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico is $8.