Allure Beauty Box Subscription Updates: New Perks + Price Change Q&A!
Allure Beauty Box will be enhancing their membership benefits and changing their price on
October 1st, 2020. We reached out to them to get more info.
From Allure Beauty Box, here’s what you need to know:
What can I expect from Allure Beauty Box starting with the October box?
- 6 or more products in every box, valued at $100+ (previously 5 or more products valued at $70+)
- The October box for existing members is valued at $170+!
- At least 3 full-size products in every box (previously 2)
- Exclusive limited-time members only discounts on our editors’ favorite luxury products. Think ReFa CARAT for just $99 (a $290 value)!*
- Member discounts on limited-edition boxes.* Plus, you’ll hear about them first; the last limited-edition, the K-Beauty Box, sold out fast!
- Exclusive access to Allure events* Get (virtual) trustworthy beauty advice straight from the experts
- All products are tested & curated by Allure editors (We test more than 50,000 products a year and only select our favorites)
- Always free shipping for contiguous US states
*Benefits do not apply to members who sign up through Amazon.
What is the new subscription rate, and when does it go into effect?
- New members can choose from the new rate of $23/month or $250/year starting with the October 2020 box.
- Current monthly members will begin the $23/month rate with their October 2020 box unless they cancel. Current annual members will renew at the $250/year rate at the time of their next renewal (on the 13th month of their original purchase) unless they cancel.
When exactly will I be charged the new subscription rate?
- If you are already an active Allure Beauty Box monthly subscriber, starting in October, your subscription will automatically renew and your credit card will be charged at the new rate of $23 each month until you cancel. You will be billed in the first week of each month, usually between the 1st and 3rd, and approximately 7 to 10 days prior to when your box ships.
- If you are a new subscriber, you will be billed on the day that you sign up. Please note: If you sign up at the end of the month, you will receive two boxes (the current month’s box and following month’s box) back-to-back, and your credit card will be charged for both boxes.
- Note: If you sign up at the end of the month, it is likely that you will be charged for your second box before you receive your first box.
- If you sign up for an annual subscription, your membership will renew on the 13th month of your original purchase. You will be notified by email before this transaction occurs.
Can I skip a month if I order through Allure?
Yes! Customers active in any plans (monthly, annual, and gift) can suspend their service at any time to skip one or more boxes. Members can contact Customer Care to pause their subscription and select a restart date. The request must be processed before the end of the previous month. (To skip November’s box, members need to contact Customer Care before the last day of October. If members contact Customer Care by email, we advise that they do so at least three business days prior to the end of the month, in order to make sure the request is processed before the next box. Our team will respond within 48 business hours.
Monday-Friday 7AM-11PM CST; Saturday & Sunday 8AM-6PM CST
Email: [email protected]
Can I skip a month if I order through Amazon?
Yes! Amazon subscribers can skip a month by going to their subscription settings on Amazon before the monthly renewal date.
What’s the benefit signing up for an annual subscription vs. a monthly subscription?
If you sign up for an annual subscription you will receive a discounted rate per box. So if you sign up for an annual subscription before October 1st, you can lock in a year for $165—which is just $13.75 a box.
How do I upgrade to an annual subscription?
If you’re a current member, you can call Customer Care at 1-800-274-1603 or email [email protected] and request to upgrade your subscription to our annual plan at the rate of $165. Contact us before October 1, 2020 to take advantage of this limited-time, non-refundable offer.
If you’re not already a member, you can call Customer Care or visit us at https://beautybox.allure.com/ to take advantage of our current offers.
How can I cancel my subscription before this price increase takes place?
If you wish to stop receiving your Allure Beauty Box, please call Customer Care at 1-800-274-1603 before September 30, 2020, or email us at [email protected] before September 28, 2020.
Will I receive the annual “mega bundle” bundle gift with purchase if I take the upgrade offer before October 1?
Yes! If you subscribe via beautybox.allure.com or via Customer Care, you will receive any gift with purchase offer currently available for an annual sign up. (Gift with purchase does not apply for those who sign up through Amazon.)
Will a mask or brush count as 1 of the 3 full-size products promised in every box?
Sheet masks or makeup brushes will not be counted as 1 of the 3 promised full-size products. If they are included, it will be in addition to.
Have a question that isn’t answered here?
Now through 9/30, use this link to sign up for an annual Allure Beauty Box subscription and get a FREE Mega Bundle (17 products valued over $264)! No coupon code necessary, the bundle will automatically be included. If you sign up now August will be your first box. Check out the full August spoilers here and the full September spoilers here!
The October Allure Beauty Box will include:
Verso Super Eye Serum – Full-Size!
Nue Co Topical C – Full-Size, $70 value
Static Nails Liquid Glass Lacquer in Irene – Full-Size
What do you think of the spoilers?
Allure Beauty Box
How do subscribers rate Allure Beauty Box?
get email alerts
add to list
Never miss a post: get email alerts about Allure Beauty Box!
Enable notifications () to get the latest Allure Beauty Box spoilers, reviews, deals, and news delivered to your inbox.