GlobeIn September 2018 Box FULL Spoilers + Coupon
The theme for the GlobeIn September 2018 Box is…Binge!
Have a lazy day off? The couch calling your name? Don’t resist! Binge Box will assist. Binge is a wholehearted invitation to stop fighting your better judgment, seek a balanced life, and just go for it!
Artisan Box Curator
Each box will include:
1. Ceramic Popcorn Bowl, Tunisia (Retail $30 each)
Materials: Stoneware Ceramic
2. Snuggle Socks, Cotton sourced from Peru and Pakistan. Socks assembled in North Carolina, USA (Retail $13 each)
Measurements: One size fits most
Materials: 89% Organic Cotton, 10% Nylon, 1% Spandex
3. Tinted Dry Shampoo – Lavender Citrus Mint, Mexico (Retail $13)
Measurements: 2 oz
Ingredients: Kaolin Clay, Avena (Collodial Oatmeal) Sativa, Maranta (Arrowroot) Arudinacea Powder, Sodium Bicarbonate, Essential Oils, Bambusa (Bamboo) Vulgaris Extract
4. Palm Leaf Remote Boat , Mexico (Retail $15)
Measurements: 9″ x 7.5″ x 3″
Materials: Palm Leaf
May Also Include:
- Popcorn Sample by Angie’s Boom Chicka Pop
- Coconut Floss Sample by Coco Floss
- Coffee Sample by Giving Grounds
*September Artisan Box options are available for all active subscribers in their subscription settings September 1st – 10th.
What do you think of the spoilers for September?
If you haven’t signed up for GlobeIn yet:
Use coupon code MSAWELCOME to save $10 off a 3, 6, or 12-month subscription
Check out all of our GlobeIn reviews to learn more about this subscription box!