1 Day Left for November Book of the Month + First Month FREE!
Reminder – there is one day left to sign up for Book of the Month and start with an November selection! Sign up by 8 p.m. EST tomorrow (11/21) to choose from this month’s selections.
Book of the Month has updated their subscription options. Book of the Month is now $14.99 a month (previously $16.99). There are no longer 2 and 3-month subscriptions so all subscriptions will renew monthly. As always, you get free shipping and can skip a month if you want!
Subscribers can now pick from the following books:
- The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman – Guest Judge Mae Whitman
- Future Home of the Living God by Louise Erdrich – Guest Judge Tavi Gevinson
- Bonfire by Krysten Ritter – Judge Liberty Hardy
- Uncommon Type by Tom Hanks – Judge Maris Kreizman
- Artemis by Andy Weir
Here are the additional books that can be added on for $9.99:
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
For a limited time, use coupon code FREEBIE to get The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman, Bonfire by Krysten Ritter, or Artemis by Andy Weir for free when you sign up for a subscription!
Which book (or books) are you picking this month?
And check out our Book of the Month reviews to learn more about this book subscription!