Take this short quiz and based on your needs we'll tell you which meal delivery service we think is right for you! Meal kits can help you skip the grocery shopping and cut down on prep time, and if you don't have time to cook at all, prepared meal delivery services send chef-curated meals that are ready to heat and eat.
How to Get the Most out of your Meal Kit Subscription
Once you've picked out the right box for you, follow our steps to help make sure you make the most of your new subscription.
- Check for coupons before buying. There's often a deal to be had if you know where to look, and you've come to the right place. Here at MSA, we have the best coupons around. Keep an eye on our feed for money-saving special deals, and always make sure to check in with our reviews and brand pages for the best coupons before buying.
- Personalize your subscription. Many meal delivery services allow you to update your profile with your dietary preferences and likes/dislikes. Want vegetarian meals? Or don't eat pork? Make sure to update your subscription so you're matched with the best meals for you.
- Schedule your preferred delivery day. Most meal delivery services allow you to choose your preferred delivery day. Check your account portal to see which delivery days are available.
- Make your subscription work for you. Keep in mind that you don't have to receive a box every single week. If you need a break or feel like dining out, you can always skip a week by logging in to your account. If you don't want to leave meal selection in someone else's hands, you can also select the recipes you'd like to receive each week.
- Keep an eye on upcoming recipes. Make sure you don't miss you favorite meals! We recommend checking upcoming menus every week so you can pick out which meals look best.
- Make sure you always have space in the fridge. Once your shipment arrives, you'll need a good amount of space in the fridge (or freezer) for storage. Try to keep a shelf clear if you want plenty of space to organize.
- Remember there are plenty of fish in the sea. Falling out of love with your favorite meal delivery service? Maybe it's time for a break. There are loads of different options to choose from, and if you decide to mix things up and give another service a try, make sure to circle back to the top of this checklist and sign up with a new subscriber coupon to make sure you get the best deal.