What It’s Like to Subscribe to FaceTory
Read reviews further down the page, too, for more personal experiences.
How FaceTory Works
FaceTory offers subscriptions in a variety of ways: either through a traditional “subscription package” or by a “subscribe and save” option.
Lux Plus Subscription: 5-6 Skincare Products + 5-6 Sheet Masks $49.95 (every 3 months)
Billed Seasonally | Free US shipping | Auto-renews, cancel at any time | Subscribe early - limited quantities available each month
7 Lux Subscription: 7 Luxurious Sheet Masks + 1-2 Bonus Items $19.90 (every month)
Billed Monthly | Free US shipping | Auto-renews, cancel at any time | Subscribe early - limited quantities available each month
For monthly subscriptions you will be charged immediately the first time and then once every 30 days from the first day you made your purchase.
The "Subscribe and Save" option is for individual products in their online shop. When this option is selected at checkout, you will be charged and receive the product based on the schedule you selected. (i.e monthly).
When you are ready to order/Creating Your Account
- When you are ready to place your order, simply select “Subscriptions” and choose from the Lux Plus or 7 Lux.
- Next enter your shipping information, and select payment. *Important* Once you’ve completed your transaction there will be an option to create an account or to continue as a guest. If you chose "continue as a guest", there would be no email or account registered in their system (making it difficult to process returns, obtain rewards etc.) If you choose "create an account", then you will receive an email invitation to activate your account.
- Once your order is processed( FaceTory orders are processed immediately and shipped daily Monday - Friday.) Your order should be shipped within roughly 24-48 hours after your processed charge.
- Enjoy your FaceTory Subscription!
FaceTory Pros and Cons
- Large variety of K-Beauty sheet masks and beauty products to address every individual's skin care needs.
- Reputable K-Beauty products that have been expertly tested and have received over 2,000+ 5 star reviews
- Very affordable subscription options; through traditional boxes or subscribe and save plans with free shipping everytime.
- Customization for subscription boxes is not currently available
- Sheet Masks are a main focal point for the brand so if they are not your favorite it might not be an ideal fit
- Returns, exchanges or cancellations are hard to come by if a tracking number has already been issued, but customer support will work with you if you contact them: [email protected].
What Else You Should Know About FaceTory
FaceTory has a devoted following from not only K-Beauty experts but from over 2,000+ five star customers reviews on their subscriptions alone. The FaceTory website is akin to a pastel infused video game, it’s fun, easy to navigate and designed to search for individual products based on skincare concerns and skin type. FaceTory feels very customer centric, creating options for returning subscribers to streamline their experience to reactivate their subscription. They will even work with you to adjust the timing of your shipment along with the auto-renew billing date. They seem dedicated and focused on making sure the customer is happy not only with their products but their experience overall.
Is FaceTory Worth It?
Whether you are a K-Beauty fanatic or new to beauty subscriptions, FaceTory is a fun alternative to navigating skincare concerns and challenges. The subscription options are very affordable and the entire site is easy to navigate whether you need to pause, skip or cancel an order. FaceTory makes it’s customer service team available not only through a direct support email, but an automated chat bot on the site and a “service request” option also on their website.
How FaceTory Compares to Other Top Beauty Subscriptions
FaceTory VS Bombibox : Both of these beauty subscription boxes specialize in Korean Beauty, and offer month-to-month or quarterly memberships. FaceTory’s subscriptions focus heavily on their popular sheet masks with additional occasional beauty products mixed in. Bombibox differs in that they incorporate skincare, makeup, and tools in their subscriptions. Bombibox is significantly more expensive for a month-to-month membership at $39 while FaceTory’s monthly membership is almost $20 dollars less at $19.
FaceTory VS BeautyFIX : Both subscriptions cater to a niche, specialized markets (FaceTory specializing in K-Beauty and BeautyFIX concentrating on high-end medical-grade products. Both subscriptions come with at least 6 deluxe samples while Beautyfix subscription is more than FaceTory's, coming in at $24.95 per month or $34.95 for a one-time purchase.
FaceTory VS Beauty Heros: Both subscriptions are known for having high standards in terms of clean beauty standards and curating the highest quality products. Beauty Hero includes mainly full-sized products in their subscription and the occasional deluxe sample. The products in Beauty Hero’s monthly subscription is only 3 vs. FaceTory’s 6+ beauty items depending on the subscription. Beauty Hero is also $58.99 on a month-to-month basis vs. FaceTory’s $19.09 monthly subscription.