KnitCrate recently revealed May spoilers for their two monthly subscriptions: Knit and Crochet (fixed!) Club and Sock Knit and Crochet Club--as well as for their quarterly subscription, Malabrigo Club.
The overall theme for May is Watercolor.
Splash vivid tones across the paper and watch them blend and mix; capture the essence of a flower in a matter of moments with emotion and excitement!
What might you receive?
Knit & Crochet Club
This month's yarn is Vidalana Lofti DK, a mix of 48% Merino Wool, 32% Organic Pima Cotton, and 20% Baby Alpaca. This DK weight yarn has a chainette construction that lends a lovely definition and bounce to your stitches. Each 100g skein includes 274 yards (250 meters), and your skein will come with two skeins in your choice of color vibe: Energize Me: Daffodil (yellow), Chill Out: Hydrangea (dusty blue) or All Natural: Spray Rose (pink).
Sock Knit & Crochet Club
This month's yarn is Vidalana Trellis, a chainette fingering weight yarn that's a mix of 80% Superwash Merino Wool and 20% Nylon. The chainette construction of the strand creates airiness in your stitches that's perfect for a pair of socks to wear in the springtime sun. Each 100g skein comes with 400 yards (365 meters), and your sock crate will include one skein in the color vibe of your choice: Energize Me: Attract (hot pink), Chill Out: Clematis (light purple) or All Natural: Tendril (green).
Our Malabrigo Quarterly Club for May features a never-before-seen combination of the pink colorway Light of Love on the Finito base. Light of Love is not usually dyed on this base so this is an exclusive yarn just for KnitCrate members. Finito is a fingering weight 100% Merino Wool (non-superwash) yarn. Each skein has 200 yards (183 meters), and your Malabrigo crate will include three skeins for a total of 600 yards (549 meters) of luxurious yarn.
What Else to Know
- You can also take a closer look at May's colorways in this 60-second YouTube video shared by Knitcrate.
- Color Vibes are back! The option to swap your color vibe is open until April 28 for May 2022 crates. Not sure how to swap? Watch their video here.
- What Colors Will I Receive? You can pick a color family you'd like to receive most. Color vibe matching is based on each colorway quantity available, and vibes may be altered before the billing cycle. Color vibe preference changed after billing will not be honored until the next crate.
When will the May 2022 KnitCrate boxes ship? May boxes will ship mid-May.
Will I get these yarns if I subscribe now? If you join today or any day through April 30th, you will begin with the April crate and you will be scheduled to be billed for the May crate on May 1.
The Box: KnitCrate
The Cost: (see below)
Knit and Crochet Club:
- $29.99/month for Knit & Crochet Club, shipping is $7.95 shipping/handling in the US. $11.95 Flat Rate shipping worldwide.
- $173.94 upfront for 6 months, free shipping in the US, international customers pay shipping
- $335.88 upfront for 12 months, free shipping in the US, international customers pay shipping
Sock Knit and Crochet Club:
- $24.99/month for Sock Knit & Crochet Club, shipping is $6.95
- $143.94 upfront for 6 months, free shipping in the US, international customers pay shipping
- $275.88 upfront for 12 months, free shipping in the US, international customers pay shipping
Malabrigo Club: $49.99/quarter
The Products: yarn skeins and patterns, different according to the subscription you select.
What do you think of the May colorways for KnitCrate?