Riverdale's Madelaine Petsch is the curator for the May 2022 Ipsy Glam Bag X--and we've finally got the full set of spoilers.
“Self-care is hugely important to me and was the biggest inspiration behind my Glam Bag X collection,” says Madelaine. “It’s the time that I take to truly work on my emotional, mental, and physical health, and beauty is a major part of my self-care routine.”
Petsch has chosen full-size products that are all cruelty-free. Subscribers will receive eight of them.
Today, Ipsy shared the final three possible products:
- FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Wild Oat Hydrating Toner, Retail Value $24
- OLIVIA PALERMO BEAUTY Prime Time Illuminating Serum, $40
- VITABRID C12 Hair Tonic Professional, $80
On 4/18 we shared:
- SATURDAY SKIN Rise + Shine Gentle Cleanser, Value $26
- GOLDFADEN MD Plant Profusion Night Cream, $92.50 for 1.7 oz/50ml
- DEW OF THE GODS Claydate Healing Face Mask, $42
- ONE/SIZE Ultimate Blurring Setting Powder, Retail Value $30
- KVD VEGAN BEAUTY Tattoo Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, $23
- TYS BEAUTY CO Lip Treat, $30
- VACATION INC Classic Lotion SPF 30, $18
On 4/14 we revealed the bag design:
We've also got new spoilers--last night on Instagram (4/13), along with the three new spoilers below, Ipsy included Keys Soulcare Sheer Flush Cheek Tint in the colors Grace and Liberation. However, that post has been removed (MSA forum user ebbgirls captured it here.)
Here are the three new spoilers:
- WANDER BEAUTY Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil, Retail Value $42
- BITE BEAUTY Upswing Full Volume Mascara in Solid Black, $28
- NUDESTIX Tinted Cover Foundation, $36
On 4/11 we shared the first four spoilers:
1. SAINT JANE BEAUTY Luxury Body Serum
Retail Value: $58
“This is the perfect product to help nourish and smooth your skin from the neck down,” says Petsch. “You can use it like a body lotion on dry or damp skin, but I love to level up bath time by adding a few drops to my tub.”
2. TARTE Creaseless Concealer
Retail Value: $27
“This full-coverage concealer is my secret weapon for looking wide-awake after a late night. I apply it after eye cream, and my dark circles basically disappear," says Petsch.
3. SUNDAY RILEY Pink Drink Firming Resurfacing Essence
Retail Value: $48 according to Ipsy (updated!)
“The first step in my skincare routine? This multitasking face mist that helps resurface, balance, and firm my skin," says Petsch. "I also keep a spare in my car to refresh and rehydrate throughout the day."
4. ICONIC LONDON Sunset To Sunrise Eyeshadow Palette
Retail Value: $62 (acc to Ipsy)
“Not only are the shades in this palette totally gorgeous, they’re super pigmented and easy to blend, too. I like to dampen my brush with water or setting spray to create full-coverage liquid shadows that also work as liners," says Petsch.
An Ipsy ad also revealed the following additional spoilers:
- SONAGE Baby Frioz Icy Globes
- KEYS SOULCARE Let Me Glow Illuminating Serum
- LORD JONES CBD Lip Balm
- PINROSE Wild Child eau du parfum
- NCLA BEAUTY Sugar, Sugar Lip Scrub
- REN Evercalm Overnight Recovery Balm
- BAUBLEBAR Earrings
- COMPLEX CULTURE Lipstick
Ipsy places the value of this bag at up to $500.
What Else to Know
The box: Ipsy Glam Bag X
The price: Ipsy Glam Bag X is a $55 quarterly upgrade is available for Ipsy Glam Bag and Ipsy Glam Bag Plus subscribers.
The products: 8 full-size beauty products curated by Madelaine Petsch.
What do you think about the Glam Bag x Madelaine Petsch bag?