FabKids (little sister brand to Fabletics and JustFab) is a monthly clothing subscription for boys and girls that allows you to shop in two ways - you can shop the regular store or sign up for their VIP membership. VIP memberships work like this:
- Take the FabKids quiz for your child (for multiple children you can add a kid) to note their size and style preferences.
- Each month, FabKids releases a new collection and they will curate looks that match your child's preferences which you can view in their personalized FabShop.
- Shop those looks at 40% off what you’d get just paying retail, or skip the month. You have to make your decision by the 5th of the month. If you do neither, the $39.95 monthly membership fee will be saved to your account as a credit, which you can put towards other outfits later.
- As you shop, you’ll also earn points that can be applied towards future purchases.
My Subscription Addiction paid for this subscription. (Check out the editorial guidelines to learn more about how we review boxes).
I loved how cozy and wintry this little delivery I put together looked when it arrived! I knew my son would love the boots and seeing it all together I figured it would be a perfect winter outfit for him!
What's Inside This Box
FabKids Buffalo Plaid High Top Sneaker, Size 12 - Retail Value $36, VIP Cost $29.95 (currently on sale for $15!)
These shoes were on sale and I could not resist! My son has a pair of snow boots, but otherwise, he doesn't have any super warm shoes and I loved the fun buffalo plaid design with the neutral suede base of the boot. They are lined with some super warm sherpa and they fit him well. I love that they don't need to be tied, either! They actually just slip on which is so much easier for him. These were the inspiration for the outfit I chose and they did not disappoint.
FabKids Winter Dude Outfit - Retail Value $84, VIP Cost $52.95
- FabKids Waffle Knit Henley Tee Size S (6/7) - Retail Value $30, VIP $24.95 (currently on sale for $15!)
- FabKids Skinny Jean in Medium Wash, Size 5T - Retail Value $34, VIP $29.95 (currently on sale for $22!)
- FabKids Tie Dye Beanie - Retail Value $18, VIP $12.95 (currently on sale for $6!)
I love that purchasing these items as an outfit saves some money, and in this case, we saved about $14.90 off the VIP price and I still got to mix and match the sizes. My son could use some new long sleeve shirts and I thought this red waffle knit henley would pair perfectly with the new shoes. He typically wears a 5/6 so I went ahead and sized up a bit to the S (6/7) because I'd rather he have some room to grow into it than outgrow it quickly. I did keep his pants a 5T though because he has the skinniest little waist and every pair of pants fall down on him. Fortunately, these are a great fit since they are a bit long and I can tighten the waist with the adjustable straps. The beanie was a fun bonus and while I love the tie-dye pattern, I do wish that it didn't have a seam running down the entire back since it shows when we fold it up. Instead, I just folded it inside and that seemed to work. While it's cute, I would definitely not pay $18 for that beanie, though!
My son loves his new outfit from FabKids this month and so do I! The pieces are all quality (the beanie is just ok) and those shoes are so cute! While sometimes you pay a bit more for these boutique items, this month I feel like we got a pretty good deal, too since I paid about $57 with shipping for a head-to-toe outfit!
Keep Track of Your Subscriptions: Add this box to your subscription list or wishlist!
To Wrap Up:
Can you still get this box if you sign up today? Yes, these items are still available as a set or separately.
Value Breakdown: The retail value of these items is $120, but the VIP total is $82.90. That’s a VIP savings of about 31%.
What do you think of FabKids?