It's almost time for the quarterly Mega Drop Shop from Boxycharm! Formerly the Pop Up Shop, the Mega Drop shop features products up to 80% off!
Mega discounts comin’ your way! Check out these beauty, fashion, and home gifts for under $20 ONLY at Mega Drop Shop!
On social media, they've shared a sneak peek of just five of the many products that will show up in the sale:
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics: Holiday Lip Set
This is a limited set of lip glosses; and they're all in really pretty pale winter colors--and they're vanilla scented!
2. Ofra Cosmetics: Pro Palette
This is a palette in earth tones that are flattering for all skin colors.
3. Ettika: Gold Tone Hoop Earring Set
Value: approx $40+
This set of four different earring pairs allows you to switch up your look for daytime or nighttime.
4. Keys Soulcare: Sage + Oat Milk Candle
The keyword for this candle is "soothing." The soothing sage and oat milk combo gives off a subtle scent that helps you refocus and recenter.
5. Elemis: Resurface & Refine Dynamic Resurfacing Kit
Value: About $44
This trio brightens and restores your skin every day. The Resurfacing Facial Wash (1 fl. oz) is an exfoliant cleanser that is refreshingly non-abrasive, the Resurfacing Facial Pads (this kit appears to have 14) resurface your skin and improve skin tone and the Gel Mask (0.5 fl oz) focuses on any light scarring, uneven skin tone and fine lines you may have.
Spoiler Recap So Far
Here's the recap with the complete value breakdown of these five products:
1. ABH Cosmetics: Holiday Lip Set: This is a limited edition set that retails for $28. Getting the set for less than $20, if you need some glosses? Good idea.
2. Ofra Cosmetics: Pro Palette: retails for $99 so anything less than that is a steal but less than $20? Wow!
3. Ettika: Gold Tone Hoop Earring Set: We're not sure what this particular set retails for, but similar Ettika sets retail for $45 and up so there's a good chance you'll be scoring this set for over 50% off at least.
4. Keys Soulcare: Sage + Oat Milk Candle: retails for $38 so if you can get it for less than $20, that's fantastic!
5. Elemis: Resurface & Refine Dynamic Resurfacing Kit: Elemis sells this trio with a day cream (which sells solo for $128) for $105 (estimating the worth at $172), putting the approx value of the trio at about $44--and it seems like Boxycharm sold the trio for $35 before it sold out. So if it's under $20, you'll still be saving some money.
For just these products, it's pretty clear that getting them for under $20 is going to be a significant savings. There are many more products that will appear in the Mega Drop Shop so you may want to get there right at noon ET on Monday to scope out the full product list!
What Else You Should Know
- There are many more products in the sale!
- You can only participate in this sale if you're a current Boxycharmer.
- The sale starts on Monday, November 8 at 12 noon Eastern Time.
- Once items are sold out they're unlikely to be restocked.
- You can only purchase two of each item.
What items are you going to grab in the upcoming Boxycharm Mega Drop Shop?