FabKids (little sister brand to Fabletics and JustFab) is a monthly clothing subscription for boys and girls that allows you to shop in two ways - you can shop the regular store or sign up for their VIP membership. VIP memberships work like this:
- Take the FabKids quiz for your child (for multiple children you can add a kid) to note their size and style preferences.
- Each month, FabKids releases a new collection and they will curate looks that match your child's preferences which you can view in their personalized FabShop.
- Shop those looks at 40% off what you’d get just paying retail, or skip the month. You have to make your decision by the 5th of the month. If you do neither, the $39.95 monthly membership fee will be saved to your account as a credit, which you can put towards other outfits later.
- As you shop, you’ll also earn points that can be applied towards future purchases.
My Subscription Addiction paid for this subscription. (Check out the review process post to learn more about how we review boxes).
Normally I try to alternate between something for my boys and something for my daughter, but this month nothing in the boy's selections was really jumping out at me, plus we received a few hand-me-downs for them from a friend so they weren't in need of anything specific. My daughter, however, won't stop growing, so we shopped for a cozy winter outfit for her instead.
What's Inside This Box
FabKids Forest Friends Outfit, Size M (8) - Retail Value $52, VIP Cost $42.95
- FabKids Fuzzy Fox Sweatshirt Size M (8) - Retail Value $36, VIP $32.95
- FabKids Wild Foliage Legging, Size M (8) - Retail Value $16, VIP $12.95
This month I purchased an outfit which saved us about $2.95 as opposed to purchasing each piece separately. You can see the cost of each individual item listed above. This sweatshirt was just too cute with the sweet fox on the front and the peach color is great and unique. Liv loved that the sleeves were actually soft and fuzzy and we both thought it was fun to have those woodland critter leggings to match. It's a great fun outfit that is perfect for the cooler weather! Plus it looks great with her new boots that she got from FabKids last month! The quality of the top is great, while the leggings are just pretty basic, but I think the value there is in the unique style and pattern of them!
FabKids has some really cute styles that will appeal to kids. You may pay a little bit more, but the clothing they have is always unique and something you won't find just anywhere. We have never had an issue with the quality, either. This month my daughter loved her fun fall outfit and I like that she will stay comfortable and warm! This month we didn't receive an incredible value, but we were happy with our choices!
Keep Track of Your Subscriptions: Add this box to your subscription list or wishlist!
To Wrap Up:
Can you still get this box if you sign up today? Yes, these items are still available as a set or separately.
Value Breakdown: The retail value of these items is $52, but the VIP total is $42.95. That’s a VIP savings of about 17%.
What do you think of FabKids?