There's a Subscription For That is a new series spotlighting subscriptions the team at My Subscription Addiction finds interesting and is excited to share with readers.
Peanut butter: it's the life force for practically all families who are on-the-go, and it happens to also be one of the greatest foods of all time. Unless you're cursed with an allergy or have a rare aversion to it, it can be found in almost every single home in America. In fact, what family would be crazy enough to not have it on hand for their ravenous children or for when there's just not enough time to cook dinner from scratch?
If you're tired of running out of your absolute favorite food in the world and want to make sure that you always have an emergency stock, then you just might want to look into getting a peanut butter subscription.
Eliot's Nut Butters happens to be one of the best peanut butter and nut butter subscriptions we've come across thus far! This award-winning, small-batch nut butter company operates out of the Eliot neighborhood in Portland, Oregon, and is on a mission to expand the palates of peanut butter lovers throughout the US.
It doesn't offer your typical, run-of-the-mill products. Rather, Eliot's has crafted an incredibly savory and distinct line of nut butter. Its prized flavors include Oregon Hazelnut Chocolate Spread, Spicy Thai Peanut Butter, Espresso Nib Peanut Butter, Honey Chipotle Peanut Butter, Everything Bagel Nut Butter, and Classic Salted Peanut Butter as well.
Eliot's offers the following 2 subscriptions:
- Peanut Butter Subscription (3 jars) - $20 for every 3 months
- Nut Butter Subscription (3 jars) - $25 for every 3 months
- Each subscription contains 3 different flavors of either peanut butter or nut butter.
- Shipping is $4.99 per order for 2-day USPS shipping
- Each jar is 12oz and contains 2-7 ingredients.
- All nut butters are free of palm oil, unnecessary additives, preservatives, and stabilizers.
- One serving (1 tbsp) of any flavor contains 80-90 calories, 5-8 grams of fat, and no more than 2 grams of sugar.
What do you think of Eliot's Nut Butters? Would you sign up for a subscription? Let us know in the comments.