The LEGO City Advent Calendar 2021 is now on track to put everyone in a festive mood!
How Does the LEGO City Advent Calendar stack up?
LEGO knows how to dazzle little ones--and many adults--with their Advent calendars. The sets feature beloved characters, the pieces are sturdy, the fold down mat is colorful. Fans of the LEGO City Adventures television series will be happy to find their favorite characters in mini-form; being able to build and play will take up many pleasant hours. There are 349 pieces in this set, and it's only $29.99.
What’s Inside the Box
- LEGO® City Adventures TV series minifigure characters Top Hat Tom, Bob, Betty, Sam Grizzled, Shirley Keeper and Fendrich
- A buildable Duke DeTain snowman
- Fold-down snowy city play mat
What Else Should I Know?
- Right now, the LEGO City Advent Calendar is available through backorder on LEGO.com. Sets will start shipping on September 17. Local stores may also carry it.
- The set costs $29.99.
- LEGO recommends these sets for fans aged 5 and up.
This set is not the only LEGO Advent Calendar that’s available now. You can also pick up the 2021 Harry Potter Advent Calendar, LEGO STAR WARS Advent Calendar (featuring The Mandalorian and Baby Yoda) and the LEGO Friends Advent Calendar as well (you already have to backorder the Marvel’s Avengers set).
The LEGO Advent calendars sometimes sell out multiple times before Advent starts, so order yours soon!
Well, don't stop now! Check out all the other LEGO Advent Calendars here!