LEGO Avengers Advent Calendar 2021: Orders Now Open
It’s looking like a jolly holiday season for fans of Marvel’s Avengers. The new LEGO advent calendar is available now for orders — although shipping won’t occur for a few weeks — and it’s star-studded.
How Does the LEGO Marvel Avenger’s Advent Calendar stack up?
With 7 minifigures — including Black Widow, Iron Man, Thor, and Captain Marvel — plus a buildable Avengers Tower, there’s plenty to keep Marvel fans busy in the lead-up to Christmas. The calendar boasts 24 doors and 298 pieces. It’s not quite as big as the Star Wars version, but it’s still pretty super with a Spider-Man drone and a Quinjet!
What’s Inside the Box
- Seven minifigures – Iron Man, Spider-Man, Black Widow, Thor, Captain Marvel, Thanos and Nick Fury
- Buildable Quinjet, Helicarrier, Spider-Man drone and Avengers Tower.
- Other Marvel Super Hero Christmas treats
What Else Should I Know?
- The Marvel Avenger’s set is backordered, which means it will start shipping September 17.
- LEGO recommends this set for ages 7 and up.
- This year’s calendar costs $39.99 on the LEGO site with free standard shipping in the US.
Ready for more Advent Calendar fun? Check out our full list.