There’s a Subscription For That: Mac & Cheese
There’s a Subscription For That is a new series spotlighting subscriptions the team at My Subscription Addiction finds interesting and is excited to share with readers.
Warning: Things are about to get seriously cheesy around here.
You’ve heard about subscription boxes for men, boxes full of munchies, and of course, curated collections of make-up. But did you ever imagine you could get a subscription for … mac and cheese?
Yup! The most ooey, gooey delicious of all comfort foods can now be boxed up and delivered right to your doorstep from the folks at Murray’s Cheese in New York City with Murray’s Mac and Cheese of the Month Club.
Maybe you’ve heard of Murray’s already. They are, after all, the cheesemongers behind one of MSA readers’ favorite cheese subscription boxes — the box we dubbed the best for adventurous eaters. The company operates several retail locations throughout New York City plus a mac and cheese-only fast casual eatery in New York’s West Village where they offer up everything from a classic mac (made with the brand’s own cheeses, of course) to BBQ, buffalo, and even decadent lobster mac and cheese.
Their mac and cheese subscription box takes those restaurant favorites, packages them up, and sends them out to you, so you can dig in without having to leave the house. Priced at $62 (with savings for longer subscriptions), monthly subscriptions include a classic mac plus one of Murray’s special flavor macs, rotated out each month. The brand chooses the second mac each month, so you could be surprised by French onion one month, truffle mac the next. Every dish of mac and cheese arrives cold and can be saved in the freezer for up to two weeks … or heated in the oven immediately for (almost) instant gratification.
- Subscriptions start at $62 a month with savings if you commit to longer subscriptions.
- Each monthly shipment features Murray’s Classic Mac (32 oz.) and one Specialty Mac (32 oz.), featuring a unique flavor from our line of original recipes.
- The Specialty Mac selections will rotate each month.
- Mac and cheese subscriptions arrive cold — so you can heat immediately or pop in the freezer for up to two weeks.
- Not ready for a long-term commitment? Murray’s lets you go month to month with their mac!
What do you think of Murray’s Mac and Cheese of the Month Club? Would you sign up for a mac and cheese subscription? Let us know in the comments!