Selfridges has a new Project Earth Beauty Bag available now! (Thanks for the heads up, Luna!)
Take one reusable pouch (crafted from kraft paperboard, lined with cotton and topped with a secure zip), fill it with 16 good-for-the-planet beauty must-haves and what do you get? Why, our Planet Earth beauty bag 2.0, of course. Back again with a handful of sustainable brands (we’re talking Face Halo, Truthbrush, Coco & Eve and REN, to name a few), it’s kitted out with a hair mask, soap, night serum, reusable make-up remover pad, hand cream and bamboo toothbrush.
The Cost: $61 + shipping to the US (Worth £220)
Ships to: US and International
- Acala Green Clay Geranium and Lavender Soap - 100g
- Biossance Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum - 10ml
- Bouclème Super Hold Styler - 100ml
- Coco & Eve Super Nourishing Coconut & Fig Hair Mask - 60ml
- Comfort Zone Active Pureness Fluid - 30ml
- Davines MOMO shampoo - 75ml
- Davines MOMO conditioner - 75ml
- Face Halo Original Face Halo single
- Floral Street Arizona Bloom EDP - 10ml
- Indie Lee Purifying Face Wash - 30ml
- Konjac Eye Pad Duo packs
- NUDESTIX Magnetic Matte Fig, Magnetic Matte Eye Color - 1.41g
- Nursem Hand Cream - 75ml
- REN Ready Steady Glow AHA tonic - 100ml
- Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream - 75ml
- Truthbrush in Storm Grey
Good to know: "This item is part of our edit of products that are better for people and the planet."
Are you grabbing one?