Selfridges has a new Project Earth Beauty Bag available now! (Thanks for the heads up, Luna!)
Take one reusable pouch (crafted from kraft paperboard, lined with cotton and topped with a secure zip), fill it with 16 good-for-the-planet beauty must-haves and what do you get? Why, our Planet Earth beauty bag 2.0, of course. Back again with a handful of sustainable brands (we’re talking Face Halo, Truthbrush, Coco & Eve and REN, to name a few), it’s kitted out with a hair mask, soap, night serum, reusable make-up remover pad, hand cream and bamboo toothbrush.
The Box: SELFRIDGES Project Earth beauty bag 2.0
The Cost: $61 + shipping to the US (Worth £220)
Ships to: US and International
- Acala Green Clay Geranium and Lavender Soap - 100g
- Biossance Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum - 10ml
- Bouclème Super Hold Styler - 100ml
- Coco & Eve Super Nourishing Coconut & Fig Hair Mask - 60ml
- Comfort Zone Active Pureness Fluid - 30ml
- Davines MOMO shampoo - 75ml
- Davines MOMO conditioner - 75ml
- Face Halo Original Face Halo single
- Floral Street Arizona Bloom EDP - 10ml
- Indie Lee Purifying Face Wash - 30ml
- Konjac Eye Pad Duo packs
- NUDESTIX Magnetic Matte Fig, Magnetic Matte Eye Color - 1.41g
- Nursem Hand Cream - 75ml
- REN Ready Steady Glow AHA tonic - 100ml
- Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream - 75ml
- Truthbrush in Storm Grey
Good to know: "This item is part of our edit of products that are better for people and the planet."
Are you grabbing one?
Please do not enter your email address in the Name field or in the comment content. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. Remember to post with kindness and respect. Comments with offensive language, cruelness to others, etc will not be approved. See our full comment policy here.