We have the full spoilers for the B.1802 Spring Box.
Each box will include:
- Walking on Clouds Heel Polish: “Infused with goat’s milk, amino acids, and eucalyptus, the polish buffs away dead skin, leaving cracked heels soft and smooth. ($30)”
- Pure Goat Milk Stick of Butter Solid Moisturizer: “Delivers targeted hydration to the driest skin patches, whether it’s your elbow, face, or hands. Once on your skin, it melts into a luxurious oil packed with nutrient-dense and antioxidant-rich botanical oils and butters that absorb right away. ($20)”
- Milk Primer: SPF 35 2-in-1 daily defense sunscreen and makeup perfector: “A weightless, totally invisible and fragrance-free sunscreen with SPF 35. Formulated with natural mineral Zinc Oxide, this 2-in-1 sunscreen and makeup primer acts like a physical shield against harmful UV rays, protects skin from blue light, and is pregnancy safe. (.5 fl oz $13)”
- Buttermilk Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm: “On contact with water, it transforms from a buttery balm into a deep cleansing milk that gently melts all traces of dirt, makeup, and sunscreen, then rinses away cleanly to leave behind healthy, radiant skin. (.39 fl oz $15)”
- Arcadia Eau du Toilette Spray: Limited edition, no longer available on the Beekman site.
- Pure Goat Milk Shampoo: “It bathes your hair in a mixture of nutrient-rich goat milk and natural extracts, revitalizing damaged hair and returning it to a healthy state.” Shampoo comes in a supersized 24 fl oz bottle, only available in the beauty box.
Created by the minds behind Beekman 1802 farm, the B.1802 beauty box is a surprise collection of the newest and bestselling soaps and skincare products from Beekman 1802 that ships every three months. It's a great way to try new Beekman products, or share with a pal.
The Subscription Box: Beekman 1802 Beauty Box
The Cost: $65 every 90 days
The Products: “A curated selection of new products and old favorites so you always have goat milk goodness within reach. Each box is filled with at least $150 of product for only $65 per box.”
Ships to: US and international (excluding Canada)
Check out our Beekman 1802 reviews to learn more about the subscription.