The GlossyBox Limited Edition Easter Egg is available now for subscribers! This will be available for non-subscribers tomorrow.
GlossyBox is a beauty subscription that sends five deluxe and full-size products to your door every month for $21.00 (with free shipping to the U.S.). You should expect to discover new brands of hair care, makeup, and skincare in each box, wrapped up nicely with a different theme each time.
Here's what to expect from this beauty-filled Limited Edition Easter Egg:
And this time, we have something extra special coming up...
The most coveted GLOSSYBOX Limited Edition box of the year is back and better than ever! Easter is the perfect way to welcome Spring, with celebrations, loved ones, sweets and chocolate, and now with beauty. Arriving in a speckled rose gold and white metal egg topped with an iconic bow, the GLOSSYBOX Easter Egg Limited Edition is the ultimate Easter treat for any beauty enthusiast.
Filled with 7 full-size and deluxe products and a chance to win a premium prize from FOREO, the 2021 Easter Egg Limited Edition will blow you away. With products from the Bumble & bumble Surf range, an Elemis mask, and makeup from Grande Cosmetics, there’s no doubt that this will be the most exciting Easter yet!
Worth over $120, the Easter Egg Limited Edition is available from March 18th for subscribers and March 19th for non-subscribers on glossybox.com. Subscribers receive priority access and a $5 discount.
The Easter Egg will include:
- Bumble & bumble* Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry - $17 OR Bumble & bumble* Surf Infusion - $17
- LAPCOS Daily Skin Mask Pearl - $3
- Grande Cosmetics Conditioner Peptide Mascara - $25
- Bioderma Sensibio Foaming Gel** Deluxe mini worth - $6 OR Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Balm** MSRP / Deluxe mini worth - $6
- Wander Beauty Dive In™ Moisturizer - $36
- Elemis Resurfacing Gel Mask MSRP / Deluxe mini worth $27
- Mademoiselle Provence Lavender & Angelica Hand Cream - $10.99
Are you going to get an Easter Egg?
Check out our GlossyBox reviews to learn more about the subscription.