GlossyBox Skincare Available Now!
We believe skincare should be easy, effective and affordable; that’s why we’ve created a collection of 10 essential products you can easily add to your routine.
No-nonsense product names (if it’s a cleanser, we’re calling it a cleanser!), natural ingredients and effective formulas that work.
Launching on Wednesday August 12th, the range will be available and accessible for everyone, with Glossies enjoying an exclusive 20% discount on all products.
Here’s a look at the full line of products:
- GLOSSYBOX Daily Micellar Gel Cleanser 100ml – $20 ($16 for subscribers)
- GLOSSYBOX 3-in-1 Moisturiser 50ml – $28 ($22 for subscribers)
- GLOSSYBOX 3-in-1 Rich Moisturiser 50ml – $28 ($22 for subscribers)
- GLOSSYBOX Deep Cleansing Cream 100ml – $23 ($18 for subscribers)
- GLOSSYBOX Night Serum 50 ml – $28 ($22 for subscribers)
- GLOSSYBOX Exfoliating Clay Scrub 100ml – $28 ($22 for subscribers)
- GLOSSYBOX Hydrating Mist 100ml – $25 ($20 for subscribers)
- GLOSSYBOX Gentle Foaming Cleanser 100ml – $20 ($16 for subscribers)
- GLOSSYBOX Eye Boost Cream 15ml – $23 ($18 for subscribers)
- GLOSSYBOX Purifying Charcoal Cleanser 100ml – $25 ($20 for subscribers)
GlossyBox is a beauty subscription that sends five deluxe and full-size products to your door every month for $21.00 (with free shipping to the US). You should expect to discover new brands of hair care, makeup, and skincare in each box, wrapped up nicely with a different theme each time.
The Subscription Box: GlossyBox
The Cost: $21.00 a month with free US shipping. Save with longer subscriptions.
COUPON: Use code ALOHA16 to get your first box for $16!
The Products: 5 deluxe and full-size beauty products worth a total of at least $60.
Ships to: The US for free and Canada for $5.00
How do subscribers rate GlossyBox?
get email alerts
add to list
Never miss a post: get email alerts about GlossyBox!
Enable notifications () to get the latest GlossyBox spoilers, reviews, deals, and news delivered to your inbox.