Mini Monthly Mystery Box For Dogs Subscription Review – April 2017
That Daily Deal announced a brand new, low cost, dog box in February – Mini Monthly Mystery Box For Dogs. This goes along with their other monthly mystery boxes: Monthly Mystery Box of Awesome and Mini Monthly Mystery Box of Awesome – this one is focused on a lower cost option from their Pet Treater subscription for your pup.
My Subscription Addiction paid for this box. (Check out our review process post to learn more about how we review boxes).
The Subscription Box: Mini Monthly Mystery Box For Dogs
The Cost: $9.99 with FREE shipping (Small, Medium, and Large options available)
- Love your dog but don’t need a BIG box of stuff every month? This is for you!
- Treat your pup for $9.99/mo delivered!
- Receive at LEAST 1 bag of treats (all made in USA or Canada) and one toy – The retail value is always worth more than $10 AND we ship it free! No dealing with traffic going to the store and no more paying insane pet store pricing!
- Access to secret deals and add-ons!
- Most important? Have something special for your pup every month like clockwork!
- Shipping schedule: All boxes ship between the 20th and 25th of the month. No hassle cancellations, but you won’t want to. Your dog will be too excited each month
Ships to: US only
Check out all of our Mini Monthly Mystery Box For Dogs Reviews to get more information on this subscription. Check out all of our Pet Subscription Boxes in the Subscription Box List. Rate, review, and follow this subscription on theMini Monthly Mystery Box For Dogs profile page.
The typical delivery will have 2-3 items that stay around the same total value. Each item is a mystery without any type of theme.
Mini Wiley Dog Toy – Value $8 on Amazon
This month included one toy – it’s a soft runner toy octopus!
Add a treat to Wiley’s head to give your pup an extra challenge.
The rubber is soft, especially on his head – but it seems geared toward a heavy chewer. Wiley’s legs are made of a seatbelt nylon fabric.
Bully Sticks – Value $7 on Jet
There are toy treats this month – the first is a pack of 2 bully stick.
Dakota Treats sources its beef from the USA and New Zealand. These have over a year of shelf life left in them as well!
Dingo Market Cuts – Value $9 (based on 16oz bag)
The second treat and last item in the box are chicken strips.
These are a 100% chicken treat with no by-products. Buckles loves the chicken-wrapped bones from Trader Joes, and this is like that chicken, just not wrapped in a bone – he is still begging for another as I write this!
Again, these have over a year in shelf life!
Verdict: This box comes to a value of $24 – which is awesome for the $10 cost. There’s a chance that you will get something that isn’t for your pup, but that’s a pretty good value gap that can allow for a miss in your box. So far, Buckles has enjoyed his two shipments of this delivery – how about your pup?
What did you think of the April Mini Monthly Mystery Box For Dogs?