New Plated Menu for 11/4 & 50% Off Coupon!
Here’s what’s on the Plated Menu this week:
- Miso-Glazed Pollock with Seared Bok Choy and White Rice
- Israeli Couscous-Stuffed Peppers with Feta and Apricots
- Moroccan-Marinated Chicken with Wilted Onions and Couscous
- Crispy Pumpkin Ravioli with Pear and Pomegranate Salad
- Skillet Lasagna with Fall Root Vegetables
- Roasted Monkfish with Pancetta-Hazelnut Brussels Sprouts
- Spiced Chickpeas and Baby Spinach with Naan
As soon as I saw the Skillet Lasagna, I knew I had to order this week’s box! We’re also getting the Moroccan-Marinated Chicken. Are you getting any of the meals this week?
FYI – One thing I really like about Plated – they have a subscription service that gets you a discount on your meals every week, but they also let you buy meals without subscribing. You can use the 50% off coupon to get two meals for two people for only $30 shipped!
And check out my latest Plated review to see what this subscription includes!