We now have full spoilers for the August 2022 Ipsy Glam Bag.
Here's one bag from one of our MSA accounts:
Here is the full list of possibilities for the Glam Bag this month:
Earlier we shared some of the following products:
- BRIOGEO HAIR Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Shampoo
- Ciate London: Glow To Highlighter In Moondust (shared earlier)
- Dew of the Gods: Fijifuji Collagen Vitamin Mask (shared earlier)
- Goldfaden MD: Doctor’s Scrub (shared earlier)
- Origins: Checks And Balances Frothy Face Wash (shared earlier)
- Yensa Beauty: Super Serum Silk Foundation (shared earlier)
On July 11, we also shared the August bag design:
“The color and the print of the bags are inspired by the iconic modern interior design of The Beverly Hills Hotel in Los Angeles,” says Ipsy's Joanne Wong. Think pink everything, tropical gardens, and of course the signature banana-leaf and pink wallpaper. “We wanted the glamorous and refreshing bags to activate your summer vacation mode.”
The tropical vibes don’t end there. The beautiful print (made of a lightweight, soft faux satin material) is paired with peach zipper tape and lining, plus the zipper pull is shiny gold and tropical leaf-shaped to match the pattern.
Your bag may contain the following:
- Ciate London: Glow To Highlighter In Moondust
- Dew of the Gods: Fijifuji Collagen Vitamin Mask
- Goldfaden MD: Doctor’s Scrub
- Origins: Checks And Balances Frothy Face Wash
- Yensa Beauty: Super Serum Silk Foundation
More You Should Know
- Ipsy recently announced a $1.99 handling fee that be added to your monthly subscription, starting with the July shipment.
- Choice for the August Ipsy Glam Bag will be on July 20.
The Box: Ipsy Glam Bag
The Cost: $13 per month
The Products: The monthly box includes five full-size or deluxe-sized products, plus a cute makeup bag. Glam Bag users can choose one item in their bag and Ipsy selects the others based on your preferences.
What do you think of the spoilers?