We've now got another spoiler from the Smartass & Sass May 2022 Box!
Their theme this month is "It's Fine, I'm Fine, Everything's Fine":
This month is all about trudging through the bulls**t. Sometimes everything is on f*cking fire around you and all you can do is pretend sh*t is all good. May is all about those wide-eyed, WTF moments.
So what's in the box? The newest spoiler is:
Spoiler #2: Smartass & Sass: Sassy Umbrella
Last week, we shared:
Spoiler #1: Foxy Original - Fidget Necklace
This necklace is:
- Plated in 14 karat gold
- Disk spins, so fidget away to stay grounded and calm!
- The necklace has 16" chain
Your May Box will also contain:
- Anxiety soother (SPOILER above)
- Outdoor hair protector* (SECOND SPOILER, no details yet)
- Item decorators
- Monthly blood-stopper case
- Repair kit
- A tool to organize your things to avoid*
- A sassy shirt for BIG box subscribers!
*These items contain profanity.
What Else to Know
- These boxes have a value of $90+ according to the brand.
- May boxes start shipping May 18, so order by May 13.
The Box: Smartass & Sass
The Cost: $15.95 per month for a shirt-only subscription, $39.95 per month for a box subscription featuring 8 or 9 hilariously fun products or $54.95 for the “big box,” which includes all of the above (box products + shirt).
The Products: “You can expect things like mugs, notebooks, tote bags, water bottles, pens & pencils, magnets, candles, and more,” they say.