Raddish Kids has opened the application period for their 2nd Annual Scholarship Program. From the brand:
At Raddish, we are on a mission to deliver culinary experiences that nurture kids’ confidence in the kitchen and beyond. We believe kids who cook, eat and that cooking is the foundation for a healthy, wholesome life.
Ten lucky young scholarship recipients will get:
- A year-long subscription to Raddish (a value of $240) and Raddish+ (value up to $84), beginning May 2022
- Monthly virtual cooking classes with a Raddish Culinary Coach
- A grocery stipend of $500, provided by Challenge Butter
- A year’s supply of Challenge Butter, a Raddish Kids partner
Applications opened today (4/05) and will stay open until 11:59pm PST 4/15/2022. The application consists of a few questions for parents--and a request for a short video clip featuring your young chef answering these questions:
1) If you could be any ingredient, what would you be and why?
2) What will you do with this experience and how will it change your life?
Raddish will contact the selected 10 recipients in early May, 2022. You can find the application here.
Raddish Kids offers monthly cooking kits for children aged four to fourteen ($24/month). Every kit has a new theme and comes with three recipes, a kitchen tool, shopping list, tips iron-on-patch and table talk questions. They also offer a digital subscription that is free or $7 per month, depending on your preferences.
Are you going to submit an application for the Raddish Kids Annual Scholarship?