Net-A-Porter has announced a new box available: The Hero Skin Ingredients Kit!
The Deal: Use code FIRST10 to get 10% off your first Net-a-Porter order. (update 4/21: this code does not work on beauty orders, so will not work for this kit.)
The Kit contains 8 products:
- Lancer Retexturizing Treatment: 50ml/1.7oz.; Retail Value $90
- Pai Skincare All Becomes Clear: 30ml/ 1.0oz.; $69
- U Beauty The Super Hydrator: 15ml/ 0.5oz.; $68
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Aloe Vera Gel: 125ml/ 4.22oz.; $70
- Dr Dennis Gross C+ Collagen Deep Cream: 15ml/ 0.5oz.; $23
- Algenist Moisture Veil: 50ml/ 1.7oz.; $69
- Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil: 15ml/ 0.5oz.; $55
- Tata Harper Clarifying Mask: 30ml/ 1.0oz. $72
Our calculations place the retail value of this kit at $516. The Lancer Treatment is $90 by itself so $100 ($90 w/the coupon) for the whole kit seems like a pretty good deal if you're interested in new skincare products.
The Box: Net-a-Porter The Hero Skin Ingredients Kit
The Cost: $100 ($90 with coupon)
The Products: Eight skincare products
What do you think of The Hero Skin Ingredients Kit from Net-a-Porter?