We now have spoilers for both the Bright Ideas and Glow & Go Whole Foods Market Beauty Bags that will be in physical stores today! Good luck everyone!
Last week, Whole Foods Market shared that they will once again launch their Beauty Bags--this time, on Friday, March 18. (Thanks Luisa!) There will be two Beauty Bags (Bright Ideas and Glow & Go) to choose from once again. Each will contain contain a mix of full- and mini-sized products from brands like HiBar, Mad Hippie, ACURE, Karuna, evanhealy and Facetory. They will be priced at $25 and have a value of $120+.
As per a WF email (thanks Sherri!) you may be limited to one bag of each and contents may vary (the email says, for instance, that the Glow & Go does not have the Mineral Fusion nail polish remover despite being on the bag photo and in the list of contents).
So what's in the bags?
Bright Ideas Bag
Forum reader ebbgirls (thank you!) shared a photo of the Bright Ideas bag in the MSA forum (see that photo here). The bag seems to include:
- Seaweed Bath Co.: Shampoo
- Seaweed Bath Co.: Conditioner
- HiBar: Solid Shampoo + Conditioner Moisturize Sampler
- Burt's Bees Gentle Cream Cleanser
- Andalou Naturals: Instant Brighten & Tighten Hydro Serum Facial Sheet Mask
- Acure: Ultra Hydrating Plant Ceramide Daily Facial Lotion
- Mad Hippie: Vitamin C serum
- Pacifica: Leave Pretty Anti-Puff Eye Patches
- Trilogy: Ultra Hydrating Face Cream
- Alaffia: Alaffia Authentic African Black Soap Scalp Care
- Facetory: Be Bright Be You Foil Sheet Mask
- Mineral Fusion Nail Polish remover
- Acure: Brightening Super Greens Serum (?)
- Evan Healy item
We previously shared the spoilers for the Glow & Go bag, thanks to one of our forum readers. Thank you, florencedesign! (We are also using her images.)
Glow & Go Bag
- 365 Whole Foods Market Lavender Moisture & Shine Shampoo, 59ml
- 365 Whole Foods Market Lavender Moisture & Shine Conditioner, 59ml
- Acure: Radically Rejuventating Under Eye Hydrogels, 7ml
- Acure: Seriously Soothing Jelly Milk Makeup Remover, 30ml
- Alaffia: Alaffia Authentic African Black Soap Scalp Care, 59ml
- Derma E: Gentle Enzyme Peel, 20g
- Dr. Hauschka: Balancing Day Lotion, 50ml
- Karuna: Lights Out Cream, 15 ml
- Kitsch Hair Coils-4
- Mad Hippie: Vitamin C Serum, 15 ml
- Mineral Fusion: Mini-Nail Polish Remover, 3 oz
- Mychelle Pumpkin Renew Cream
- Weleda Lip Butter (?)
Shoppers will be able to select either the Glow & Go bag or the Bright Ideas bag, which "features skin-loving products packed with ingredients like vitamin C that support glowing skin," according to Whole Foods.
Each curated assortment will be packaged in a Queen Alaffia cosmetic bag, handprinted by artisans in Togo, West Africa. Both bags will be limited in quantity.
How can you get one of the Whole Foods Beauty Bags? Whole Foods Market says the bags will be available in-store only. You might want to call your local store to confirm that they'll have the bags and the time they'll be available (some have said their store puts them out early).
Whole Food Beauty Week will start on March 16 and end March 22; in addition to the bags, you can also save 25% on facial and skin care, hair care, cosmetics, nail polish, perfume and beauty accessories. Amazon customers will save an additional 10%.
Check out their statement on 2022 Beauty Trends here.
Are you going to try to grab a Whole Foods Beauty Bag? Did you get one?