Today, even e.l.f. Cosmetics runs on Dunkin'--the two brands have teamed up for a light and sweet limited edition makeup collection.
“e.l.f. and Dunkin’ run on a shared mission to delight our communities, serve up excitement and help you be your best (s)e.l.f.” said Kory Marchisotto, e.l.f. Beauty's Chief Marketing Officer in a statement. “This collab is all about your morning must-haves. There’s no better way to start your day than making a Dunkin’ run wearing your favorite e.l.f. makeup.”
The makeup collection will contain "donut and coffee-inspired shades, shapes, textures and scents," according to Dunkin'.
So what are they serving up?
- The Dunkin’ Dozen, $16. It’s eyes wide open with these 12 shades of perfectly pigmented eyeshadows with creamy, blendable textures—inspired by your fave Dunkin’ donuts: Strawberry Frosted with Sprinkles, Chocolate Frosted with Sprinkles and Boston Kreme.
- Donut Forget Putty Primer, $12. For every makeup run, start with our glazed-up primer. With a smooth texture, sweet donut scent & soft-focus, glowing finish—it’s the makeup-gripping formula of your donut-loving dreams.
- Coffee Lip Scrub, $6. Next-level coffee lover? Meet your match. This gentle, exfoliating sugar scrub will leave lips smoothed and conditioned with a delicious Dunkin’ coffee scent.
- Glazed for Days Lip Gloss Set, $12. Get your glaze-to-go with our sheer, glossy duo of Dunkin's iconic colors – this set smells as sweet as it looks with a delicious donut scent.
- Strawberry Frosted with Sprinkles Face Sponge, $9. Sweeten your beauty bag with our donut-inspired sponge for flawless blending. Soft, absorbent, and easy-to-use, your morning makeup application begins here.
Want it all? You can purchase the "Classic Dunkin' Stack Vault" for $75. In addition to a $5 digital Dunkin' promo card, the vault includes all of the products above, plus:
- Exclusive! reusable Dunkin’ cup
- Exclusive! three Eyeshadow Brushes: All Over Eyeshadow Brush, Eye Contour Brush, and a Blending Brush
“We’ve long admired the genuine connection e.l.f. has forged with their community and believe it mirrors the connection we have with our Dunkin’ fans,” said Peter Callaro, Dunkin's Vice President of Integrated Marketing Communications. “We’re thrilled to team up with e.l.f. to bring Dunkin’ devotees an exciting, new way to power their ‘get-up-and-go’ daily routine.”
Beginning today, March 31, the e.l.f. x Dunkin' collection will be available exclusively on elfcosmetics.com for their Beauty Squad loyalty members (you can join for free here!). On April 3, the collection will be available at ULTA.com and in stores.
What do you think of the e.l.f. x Dunkin' collab?