We now have some April 2022 Bespoke Post spoilers and a coupon!
The Deal: Use code FREEBEER to get 20% off your first box, a discount of $9.80 (regular price is $49).
Bespoke Post offers high-quality lifestyle products from up-and-coming brands. For $49 per month, each box promises about $70 in retail value with items ranging from outdoor gear, barware, home, and kitchen goods, clothing, and more.
Unlike most subscription boxes, you get to preview your Bespoke Post box before it ships and you can easily swap for a different box or skip the month for no charge.
Two of the six boxes rolling out in April are the Split Box and the Trek Box.
Global Box: Split Box
You'll receive a Barebone: Field Hatchet, (L) 17". If you think you don't need a hatchet, you haven't held this one. The head's crafted from blackened, high-carbon steel and features a blade on one side with a hammer on the rear, ideal for chopping branches, slicing through roots, nailing down tent stakes, and whatever else you need to get done. The handle's a simple, elegant beechwood bar that's been smoothed to ensure a perfect grip. Protect the blade with the included polyester sheath, which'll add years to the life of the hatchet and keep your hands (and your stuff) safe. This creation is one of the most versatile tools you can own, perfect for hiking, construction, lawn work, and more.
- Cast 1055 carbon steel blade with rear hammer
- Blade: (L) 4" x (H) 3.5"
- Hammer: (L) 1" x (H) 1.25"
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
- Beechwood handle
- 900D polyester sheath
- Simple rehandling
- Care: Apply a thin coat of protective oil after use. Wipe clean of dirt, water, and fingerprints regularly. Tighten handle and sharpen as needed.
New Box: Trek Box
The box will contain:
Crestview or Cross Trails Field Watch
42mm or 44mm Case Width
From an iconic American outdoor brand comes a choice of two tough field watches. They combine the to-the-millisecond precision of Japanese movement with the hardy durability of polycarbonate and nylon webbing. Both watches feature stainless steel crowns, buckles, and casebacks, and they’re both water-resistant up to 50 meters of pressure—meaning they can handle more than their fair share of splashes.
- Polycarbonate case
- Nylon webbing strap
- Japanese analog movement
- Stainless steel caseback, buckle, and crown
- Mineral crystal
- 5 ATM water resistance (can take splashes, showering, and shallow swimming)
- Choose from Black (Cross Trails), Olive (Cross Trails), Gray (Crestview), or Navy (Crestview)
Vargo: Titanium Emergency Whistle(L) 2.2”
To keep you that much safer when you’re out adventuring, we’re including a super-light emergency whistle from our friends at Vargo. It’s made from pure titanium, with a durable, pealess design that can produce over 100+ decibels of ear-piercing, bear-scaring sound at a moment’s notice. Plus, it comes attached to a reflective lanyard so you can keep it around your neck for easy access in the wild.
- Ultra-light, nearly unbreakable titanium construction
- 100+ decibel level sound
- Pealess design
- Extremely lightweight
- Reflective lanyard included
- Warning: Never blow the whistle in an enclosed space. Avoid prolonged exposure to the whistle at maximum volume.
More You Should Know
- Subscribers and non-subscribers can choose from a variety of Global and New boxes, in addition to those shared above.
- Stick with it. Swap it. Or skip the month completely, free of charge.
- Ships mid month, unless you skipped. No membership fees, free exchanges & easy returns.
- Boxes are now $49 for subscribers and $70 for non-subscribers.
- As of March 2022, shipping is $4.95 ; purchases over $95 will ship free.
The Box: Bespoke Post
The Cost: $49/month for Club Members and $70 for non-members.
The Products: High-quality lifestyle products from up-and-coming brands. When you sign up, there’s a quiz to determine your preferences and interests, then you’re matched with a new themed box every month. For $49 per month, each box promises at least $70 in retail value with items ranging from outdoor gear, barware, home, and kitchen goods, clothing, and more.
What do you think of the Bespoke Post April 2022 spoilers?
Please do not enter your email address in the Name field or in the comment content. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. Remember to post with kindness and respect. Comments with offensive language, cruelness to others, etc will not be approved. See our full comment policy here.