Nourish Beauty Box has shared their March 2022 spoilers!
From Nourish Beauty:
As the seasons verge on changing, so too should our skin and hair regimen. In this month’s curation, we have put together 4 plant-powered products that revitalize and protect as we transition into Spring, starting with a nourishing, Shea Butter and Jojoba based night cream from Suntribe, an organic brand based in Sweden. We have also included a nail and cuticle serum with potent essential oils as well as a scalp treatment formulated with Black Cumin Oil to nourish hair, reduce scalp irritation and bring your tresses back to life!
Subscribers will receive the following four items:
1. Nourish Naturals – Creamy Vegan Stain in “Syrup” (0.07 oz.)
This cheek and lip cream is infused with Kokum and Shea butters, as well as Marshmallow root extract to moisturize as well as color lips and cheeks.
2. Suntribe’s All Natural Night Cream in Cranberry & Rosemary, 40 mL / 1.4 fl. oz.
Retail Price: $15
Hydrates skin overnighth with cranberry and rosemary oils, along with jojoba, almond and shea butter. For Dry/Normal skin.
3. Way Of Will’s Strengthening Nail And Cuticle Serum, 0.33 fl. oz.
Retail Price: $24
This serum contains ylang-ylang, lavender and geranium oils, which work to keep cuticles and nails strong, radiant and smooth.
4. Tropicgyal Natural - Scalp Treatment, 1 fl. oz.
Retail Price: $37
This treatment helps problematic scalp issues such as dryness, oily hair or dandruff, promoting hair growth with tea tree, cranberry, cranberry, tamanu and black cumin oils.
- Nourish Naturals – Creamy Vegan Stain in “Syrup” (0.07 oz. ; $22)
- Suntribe - All Natural Night Cream (1.4 fl. oz. ; $15)
- Way Of Will - Strengthening Nail And Cuticle Serum (0.33 fl. oz. ; $24)
- Tropicgyal Natural - Scalp Treatment (1 fl. oz. ; $37)
The box has a total value of $98, according to the brand.
What Else You Should Know
- If you sign up for their newsletter on their website, you can get 15% off your first box.
- Nourish may be raising their prices soon; however, subscribers can lock in current prices by subscribing to the 6-month prepaid option.
- This box is not yet for sale.
The brand’s boxes are sent out by the 10th of each month.
- The Box: Nourish Beauty
- The Cost: $29.95 per month; $89.85 for 3 months (prepaid); $179.70 for 6 months (prepaid)
- The Products: The plant-based, skin-focused subscription sends subscribers 4 full-sized beauty products every month.
Are you going to get March's Nourish Beauty Box?