The Nourish Beauty January 2022 spoilers are already here!
From Nourish Beauty:
New Year, New You! Start this year with artisanal products mindfully made with exceptional ingredients. Our curation begins with a creamy vegan stain enriched with Shea & Kokum Butter, followed by a foolproof, easy to carry hand & body oil and a Hyaluronic Acid-focused serum to combat dry, chapped skins. Finally, we incorporate a glow-restoring mist made with Strawberry, Rose & Orange Blossom hydrosols that smells absolutely heavenly!
January's box is full of items that will soothe and renew winter skin. What's in the box?
1. Nourish Naturals – Creamy Vegan Stain in “Sangria” (0.07 oz.)
This cheek and lip cream is infused with Kokum and Shea butters, as well as Marshmallow root extract to moisturize while giving gorgeous color.
2. Rain Organica - Halcyon Roll-On Hand & Body Oil (0.35 oz.)
This roll-on soothes cracked, tired and dry skin with a blend of Evening Primrose Oil, Chia Seed, Flax Seed, and Pumpkin Seed oils plus Jojoba and Meadowfoam Seed oils.
3. Aimi Skin - REPAIR Chamomile Hyaluronic Acid Serum (1 oz.)
This serum firms skin and hydrates with hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and vitamin C.
4. Seraphine Botanicals - Strawberry + Rose (1 fl. oz.)
Orange Blossom joins Rose and Strawberry in this mist, which also includes half a dozen AHA fruit acids to support cell renewal.
- Nourish Naturals – Creamy Vegan Stain in “Sangria” (0.07 oz. ; $22)
- Rain Organica - Halcyon Roll-On Hand & Body Oil (0.35 oz. ; $16)
- Aimi Skin - REPAIR Chamomile Hyaluronic Acid Serum (1 oz. ; $68)
- Seraphine Botanicals - Strawberry + Rose (1 fl. oz. ; $42)
The box has a total value of $148.
What Else You Should Know
The brand’s boxes are sent out by the 10th of each month.
- The Box: Nourish Beauty
- The Cost: $29.95
- The Products: The plant-based, skin-focused subscription sends subscribers 4 full-sized beauty products every month.
Are you going to get January's Nourish Beauty Box?