Looking for the latest spoiler for this box? Find it here:Glossybox December 2021 – Spoiler #2!
Glossybox Limited Edition Grooming Kit 2021 Spoilers #3 and #4
Glossybox has made available the next two spoilers for their limited edition grooming kit on social media.
Grooming Kit is just around the corner! This box features some fun brands dedicated to pampering the man in your life. With brands such as Viktor and Rolf, Verso Skincare and Hero Cosmetics, your man will thank you for this amazing gift.
This kit is valued at over $150, according to the brand, and will be on sale November 11.
Keep reading to learn more about Spoilers #3 and 4, as well as a Spoiler Recap and price breakdown for the Grooming Kit so far.
3. For All: Hair Love Regeneration Elixir and Skin Refresh – Post Hair Removal Tonic
For All: Hair Love Regeneration Elixir, 1 oz.
For All: Skin Refresh – Post Hair Removal Tonic, 2oz.
4.VERSO Skincare: Eye Cream and Viktor&Rolf: Spicebomb Infrared Eau de Toilette
VERSO Skincare: Eye Cream
Viktor&Rolf: Spicebomb Infrared Eau de Toilette
Value: Deluxe Mini worth $3
This new fragrance turns up the heat; it’s based around the habanero chili pepper and there are hints of red berry oil and tobacco, which aims to make a man smell magnetic, intense and warm.
Spoiler Recap So Far
Here’s the recap so far, with the complete value breakdown of each product:
- (Spoiler #1) Mighty Patch Invisible+ patches: Glossybox is giving you 6 patches and estimating that value at $4, which breaks down to about 67 cents per patch. However, Hero itself offers 39 patches for $17.99, which is about 46 cents a patch.
- (Spoiler #1) Wolf Project: Hydrating Face Mask Sheet: Glossybox estimates the value at $5 for the one mask sheet. The mask retails at $25.00 for 5 sheets, so the value is equal.
- (Spoiler #1) Wolf Project: Detox Mud Face Mask Sheet: Glossybox doesn’t estimate a value for the single in the grooming kit, but Wolf Project offers them directly for $29.50 for a set of 5, putting that value at approx. $5.90.
- (Spoiler #2) Popmask Deep Sleep Self-Warming Mask: Glossybox estimates the value of a single mask at $4, which jibes with Popmask’s own site, offering the masks at $20 for 5 of them.
- (Spoiler #3) For All: Hair Love Regeneration Elixir: This is a full size 1 oz. bottle, which retails for $34.
- (Spoiler #3) For All: Skin Refresh – Post Hair Removal Tonic: This is a full size 2 oz. bottle, which retails for $44
- (Spoiler #4)Verso: Eye Cream: Deluxe Mini worth $21 acc to GlossyBox (size isn’t certain), Full Size is $60 for .67 fl.oz.
- (Spoiler #4) Viktor&Rolf: Spicebomb Infrared Eau de Toilette: Deluxe Mini is $3 acc to Glossybox; this is just a sample of the fragrance. Full size is $90 for 1.7 fl.oz.
Glossybox states that the value of this grooming kit is over $150 and after the first two spoilers we were scratching our heads, but the two full-size For All products add up to $78 all on their own. At this point, the value of Spoilers 1 to 4 are about $120, and there’s more to come.
(You can find the full writeup of Spoilers #1 and #2 here.)
What Else You Should Know
- This kit will be available starting November 11.
- Because it’s a limited edition box, it is likely to sell quickly when ordering is finally available.
- Glossybox was voted one of the skincare boxes of the year by readers, so the rest of this box is sure to get your guy looking his best for the year ahead.
Are you going to get the Glossybox Limited Edition Grooming Kit for the men in your life this year?