There's a Subscription for That is a series spotlighting subscriptions the team at My Subscription Addiction finds interesting and is excited to share with readers.
Have you ever seen those beautiful charcuterie and cheese boards on social media? Whenever I see them, I wish I could do that myself. While I’m a cheese lover, I confess I’m not a cheese connoisseur (yet). So, I wanted to learn more about a subscription box that introduces me to new cheeses and cheese combinations – that also happens to look just like those beautiful cheese boards on my Instagram.
Cheesemonger Box is a subscription service that delivers cut-to-order cheeses. This subscription box is curated in small batches from artisan selections and traditional offerings and introduces you to mouthwatering choices.
Founders Laura Downey and Chris Palumbo source the cheese from small American farmers, creameries, and cheesemakers nationwide. They also partner with trusted importers and distributors to source artisan European cheeses.
You can choose from a selection of boxes right now, including some gifting boxes just in time for the holiday season. Every Cheesemonger Box is hand-cut specifically for your taste and gift-giving preferences:
- The Classic Box – Includes three ½ pound cuts of cheese. Available as a one-time gift or monthly subscription.
- The Signature Box – Includes three ½ pound cuts of cheese, artisan crackers, and a small batch of accompaniments such as jams, spreads, or charcuterie. Available as a one-time gift or monthly subscription.
- Build Your Own Box – Choose either a Classic Box or Signature Box, but select the cheeses and spreads you want to find in your box. Available as a one-time gift or monthly subscription.
Each box is seasonal to guarantee the freshest selection of cheeses all year round. In addition, with each box, you’ll receive an educational card that explains all the details of the variety of cheese, pairing and serving suggestions, the story of the cheesemaker, and more. All of these details will help you go from cheese lover to cheese connoisseur in no time.
Plus, with the holidays right around the corner, a subscription box that delivers fresh artisan cheese to your door is pure perfection.
Thinking it’s time to try Cheesemonger Box? Here’s what you need to know:
- Currently offering three different boxes for monthly, for 3-months, 6-months, and 12-months.
- All boxes are available as one-time gift options.
- The subscription boxes start at $75 for the Classic box and $95 for the Signature Box.
- All orders qualify for free shipping. Shipping is only available in the US. Currently, Cheesemonger Box doesn’t ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.
- There are 21+ kinds of cheese to choose from when you select the Build Your Own Box.
What do you think of the Cheesemonger Box subscription? Would you get this? Or, would you give this to someone during the holidays?