Sephora Favorites has just launched their newest limited edition set-- the LashStash to Go Mascara Sampler Set.
Let's look at what's inside to help you make that all-important decision: is it worth it?
This set is priced at $29 and Sephora estimates the value at $57. With five mini-mascaras, there's a variety to sample from before you purchase several full-size tubes. And if there is one you like, Sephora includes a certificate that will allow you to grab a full-size version at a US Sephora store for free.
What's in the Box?
A sampler set of five mini mascaras including fan favorites such as Too Faced Better than Sex and Clean at Sephora mascaras from Bite Beauty and Milk Makeup—choose your favorite, and then take the included certificate to any US Sephora store* to redeem for a full size of your favorite featured mascara at no extra cost.
In total, the $29 LashStash Set has five different products:
- 0.18 oz/ 5.5 g Mini Bite Beauty Upswing Mascara in Black
- 0.1 oz/ 3 g Mini Milk Makeup Kush Mascara in Black
- 0.22 oz/ 7 g Mini HUDA BEAUTY Legit Lashes Double Ended Mascara in Black
- 0.16 oz/ 5 g Mini PAT McGRATH LABS Dark Star Mascara in Black (mini size, value $13)
- 0.13 oz/ 0.9 g Mini Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara in Black
What else to know:
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept redemptions at Sephora inside JCPenney stores, Kohl‘s stores, or Sephora Canada stores. The Sephora Favorites Kit, the certificate, and any product received with the certificate are FINAL SALE and may not be returned or exchanged for cash, credit, or otherwise.
What do you think of the latest Limited Edition Sephora Favorites set?