It's been a good month for Sephora Favorites fans with new makeup sets dropping right and left. The newest is the Sparkly Clean Makeup Set which has just hit shelves!
We took a look at what's inside to help you make that all-important decision: Is it worth it?
One of the first things to jump out at us about this set? It features the brand-new Tower 28- full-size JuiceBalm Tinted Lip Balm, which is so new that it’s actually not available for sale yet unless you purchase that kit. If you're a Tower 28 fan, that alone may make the $36 price tag worth it.
Or maybe it's the fact that you'll get about $96 worth of clean beauty products for that $36 investment?
What's in the Box?
In total, the Sparkly Clean Makeup Set has six different products — three full-sized and three minis.
- Tower 28 Beauty JuiceBalm Tinted Lip Balm in Mix (Nude Pink, SFK Preview, Full Size, $14)
- Merit Flush Balm Cream Blush in Cheeky (cool pink, Full Size, $28)
- Milk Makeup Color Chalk Multi-Use Powder Pigment in Hopscotch (champagne, Full Size, $18)
- ILIA Fullest Volumizing Mascara in Classic Black (Deluxe Mini)
- Tatcha The Liquid Silk Canvas: Featherweight Protective Primer—Natural Finish (Deluxe Mini)
- Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Highlighter in Starglow (universal champagne, Mini, $15)
What do you think of the latest Sephora Favorites set?