It's been a good month for Sephora Favorites fans with new makeup sets dropping right and left. The newest is the Sparkly Clean Makeup Set which has just hit shelves!
We took a look at what's inside to help you make that all-important decision: Is it worth it?
One of the first things to jump out at us about this set? It features the brand-new Tower 28- full-size JuiceBalm Tinted Lip Balm, which is so new that it’s actually not available for sale yet unless you purchase that kit. If you're a Tower 28 fan, that alone may make the $36 price tag worth it.
Or maybe it's the fact that you'll get about $96 worth of clean beauty products for that $36 investment?
What's in the Box?
In total, the Sparkly Clean Makeup Set has six different products — three full-sized and three minis.
- Tower 28 Beauty JuiceBalm Tinted Lip Balm in Mix (Nude Pink, SFK Preview, Full Size, $14)
- Merit Flush Balm Cream Blush in Cheeky (cool pink, Full Size, $28)
- Milk Makeup Color Chalk Multi-Use Powder Pigment in Hopscotch (champagne, Full Size, $18)
- ILIA Fullest Volumizing Mascara in Classic Black (Deluxe Mini)
- Tatcha The Liquid Silk Canvas: Featherweight Protective Primer—Natural Finish (Deluxe Mini)
- Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Highlighter in Starglow (universal champagne, Mini, $15)
What do you think of the latest Sephora Favorites set?
Please do not enter your email address in the Name field or in the comment content. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. Remember to post with kindness and respect. Comments with offensive language, cruelness to others, etc will not be approved. See our full comment policy here.