LEGO Friends are back with this year's new LEGO advent calendar!
How Does the LEGO Friends Advent Calendar stack up?
This advent calendar showcases one of the best selling LEGO themes, Friends. Andrea, Olivia, Stephanie, Mia and Emma are getting ready for Christmas, and there's a lot to play with and build. Even though the toys are small, they have movable parts; for instance, the oven door opens and the blender arm lifts.
This set has a whopping 370 pieces and 24 doors for all the days leading up to the big day. For $29.99 this set is a must-have if your kids like LEGO Friends or the animated show.
What’s Inside the Box
- 5 micro-dolls with a stocking, plus kitten and puppy figures.
- Buildable winter toys include a sleigh, snowboard and a sled. There’s also a piano and a robot with a remote control. The toys can be used during playtime on the flip-down mat or used as holiday decorations.
What Else Should I Know?
- The LEGO Friends set is backordered, but you can still place an order at LEGO.com. It will ship by September 17. Local stores may also carry the set.
- LEGO recommends this set for ages 6 and up.
- This year’s calendar costs $29.99 on the LEGO site with free standard shipping in the US.
Check out all the other LEGO Advent Calendars here!