Your favorite Boy Who Lived is back with this year's LEGO Harry Potter Advent calendar 2021!
How Does the LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar stack up?
After so many years of popularity, you'd think it would be tough to top Harry Potter Advent Calendars from years past. However, this set is a fun trip back to where it all started. The figures and the buildable toys allow your kids (or you!) to recreate Harry's dreary existence on Privet Lane to his life at the mystical Hogwarts school. This set has 274 pieces and 24 doors for all the days leading up to the big day.
But, even better, this kit has some extras. There's a spinner which helps kids play the board game on the fold-down mat. You'll also get two wizard cards--there are 16 cards out there total, so you can trade cards or get additional sets to collect all 16 cards if you wish.
What’s Inside the Box
- 6 minifigures – Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy, Dudley Dursley and Griphook
- Buildable play experiences include Hogwarts™ letters arriving through the Dursley’s fireplace, lunch at a Great Hall table and a train cart carrying Hedwig™ and Harry’s school supplies.
- colorful spinner which unlocks the excitement of the fun board game printed on the calendar.
- 2 (of 16 possible) Wizard Card tiles
What Else Should I Know?
- The LEGO Harry Potter set is available for backorder at LEGO.com. It will ship by September 17. Local stores may also carry the set.
- LEGO recommends this set for ages 7 and up.
- This year’s calendar costs $39.99 on the LEGO site with free standard shipping in the US.
Are you going to order the LEGO 2021 Harry Potter Advent Calendar?
Looking for other fun advent calendars? We've got an entire list for you here!