If you've got a home bar, you may just need the newest box from Bespoke Post in your life! The brand has launched its first-ever Bitters box devoted to the botanical spirits.
It's not the first time Bespoke Post subscribers will be able to get their specially curated bitters — they've been included in past boxes like the Concentrate Box in July. But this is the first time a box is devoted solely to bitters with six different kinds of bitters included.
What's in the Bespoke Post Bitters Box?
We thought you'd never ask! The new box includes:
- Bitters Lab Charred Cedar and Currant Bitters, 1 oz. bottle, retail $14
- Runamok Maple Orange Maple Bitters, 3.38 oz. bottle, retail $11.95
- Bittercube Chipotle Cacao Bitters, 1.7 oz. bottle, retail $11.25
- Honest John Sarsaparilla Bitters, 1 oz. bottle, retail $20
- Hella Cocktail Co. Ginger Bitters, 1.7 oz. bottle, retail $6.99
- Yes Cocktail Old Fashioned Bitters Infused Cocktail Cubes, 8 cubes, retail $14
Is it Worth It?
The Bitters box is just $45 for Bespoke Post subscribers, but you walk away with bitters worth almost $80. Even the non-subscriber price of $55 saves a buyer nearly $25 to round out their home bar offerings and introduce you to some brand new craft bitters.
Love Bespoke Post? Sign up for an MSA account now to get updates every time we have them!
Please do not enter your email address in the Name field or in the comment content. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. Remember to post with kindness and respect. Comments with offensive language, cruelness to others, etc will not be approved. See our full comment policy here.