There’s a Subscription for That: Bacon
There’s a Subscription For That is a new series spotlighting subscriptions the team at My Subscription Addiction finds interesting and is excited to share with readers.
We’ve all met “The Bacon Lover.” That guy who insists that everything is better with bacon. Or the woman who’ll add bacon to just about any item on the menu. If you even hint at the possibility that bacon might be a passing trend, these bacon maximalists will launch into a diatribe explaining exactly why bacon is awesome and most definitely here to stay. Need to find a gift for one of these bacon-loving obsessives? We’ve got just the subscription for you.
Bacon Freak is a bacon-centric subscription designed especially for your favorite bacon lover. The company motto is “bacon is meat candy,” and that tells you pretty much everything you need to know about this bacon of the month club: it’s designed for those who really and truly love bacon. Bacon Freak’s high-quality, artisan bacon is hand-rubbed with spices and delivered right to your door. Curing is done the traditional way, which helps ensure bacon doesn’t shrink or splatter when you cook it. They boast, “when you cook a pound of bacon, you get a pound of bacon.”
Subscriptions feature a rotating selection of different flavors. In addition to the standard Hickory Smoked, you’ll see flavors like:
- Honey BBQ
- “Everything but the Kitchen Sink”
- Sun-Dried Tomato
View this post on Instagram
Bacon Freak Details
- Several different subscriptions are available. Prefer uncured bacon? Or want to avoid peppered bacon? No problem.
- The standard subscription, “Bacon is Meat Candy” Bacon of the Month Club, costs $149.75 for 3 months. Save with longer subscription commitments.
- Each shipment includes two different packs of bacon (14- 16 ounces each).
- Subscriptions include a branded tee.
- Bacon is kept cold in transit with ice packs.
- The first installment will ship right after purchase. Subsequent shipments are sent out the first week of every month.
- Subscriptions are designed for gifting. No prices are listed.
“The Bacon Lover” will never say, “gee, I wish I had LESS bacon in my life.” So why not give them more with a subscription to Bacon Freak?
What do you think of Bacon Freak? Would you sign up for a subscription? Let us know in the comments.