Sephora Favorites has a new kit available now called the Clean Perfume Sampler Set.
This is the perfect clean-perfume sampler, featuring some of our bestselling fragrances. These scents range from fruity florals to cool spices we know you’ll love for the Fall. When you’re done trying the perfumes, don’t forget to plant your box, water it, and watch it grow.
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more.
Choose your favorite perfume, and then take the included scent certificate to any U.S. Sephora store* to redeem for a full size of your favorite featured fragrance at no extra cost.*
This set contains:
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL By Rosie Jane Leila Lou Eau de Parfum
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL CLEAN RESERVE: Reserve - Radiant Nectar
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Ellis Brooklyn: SALT Eau de Parfum
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Maison Louis Marie No.04 Bois de Balincourt Eau de Parfum
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Skylar Salt Air Eau de Toilette
- 0.06 oz/ 1.7 mL The 7 Virtues Vanilla Woods Eau de Parfum
Certificate redeems for one of the following:
- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL By Rosie Jane Leila Lou Eau de Parfum
- 3.4 oz/ 100 mL CLEAN RESERVE: Reserve - Radiant Nectar
- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Ellis Brooklyn: SALT Eau de Parfum
- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Maison Louis Marie No.04 Bois de Balincourt Eau de Parfum
- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Skylar Salt Air Eau de Toilette
- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL The 7 Virtues Vanilla Woods Eau de Parfum
The Box: Sephora Favorites Clean Perfume Sampler Set
The Cost: $68 (a $105 value)
Sephora Favorites are exclusive, limited edition sets filled with Sephora's top-selling and highly coveted beauty and skincare products. Sephora Favorites kits are released several times a year, and the curated collections sell out quickly.
Check out more of our readers’ favorite beauty subscription boxes for 2021 here.
Are you going to order a set?
Please do not enter your email address in the Name field or in the comment content. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. Remember to post with kindness and respect. Comments with offensive language, cruelness to others, etc will not be approved. See our full comment policy here.