Liberty London The Glow Edit – Available Now
Liberty London’s The Glow Edit: In Collaboration with Funmi Fetto is available now. Thanks for the heads up, Luna!
The Glow Edit is an exclusive Liberty beauty kit created in collaboration with Vogue Contributing Editor, Observer Beauty Director and author of Palette: The Beauty Bible for Women of Colour, Funmi Fetto.
Bringing together a winning curation of hero products for face, hands, lips and hair, beauty authority Funmi Fetto celebrates a selection of everyday favourites used and loved by her. Worth over £321 and packed in a Liberty print wash bag, the line-up features must-try hair care from Davines and Charlotte Mensah, REN Clean Skincare’s iconic Glow Daily AHA Tonic, moisture boosters from Epara and Soapsmith and lip colour from NARS – spelling hydration, nourishment and radiance in unbeatable proportions. What’s more, 5% of the sale price of each kit will be donated to Imkaan – the only UK-based women’s organisation dedicated to addressing violence against Black and minoritised women and girls.
“My relationship with Liberty spans years; from my student days working part-time in the accessories department to hosting the launch of my book, Palette, in-store decades later… And so, when Liberty approached me to collaborate on this kit, my immediate response was YES.” – Funmi Fetto
Here’s what’s included in The Glow Edit, which is priced at £70.00 and has a value of £321.86:
- Davines Love Curl Shampoo 250ml
- Davines Love Curl Conditioner 250ml
- REN Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic 250ml
- Epara Intense Hydrating Mask 15ml
- Charlotte Mensah Manketti Hair Oil 15ml
- NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment in Starwoman 2ml Travel Size
- Lixirskin Vitamin C Paste 30ml
- QMS Medicosmetics ACE Vitamin Day & Night Cream 50ml
- Soapsmith Brick Lane Hand Made Soap
- Liberty Starburst Print Wash Bag
Are you going to grab this kit? Tell us in the comments below.